I've seen a countless number of them

In films, video games and TV shows
I have nothing important to say
Once I woke up at like 2 AM at night and in the mirror it looked like someone was opening and closing their mouth looking at me.

Scary af I regret writing this already.
No, but sometimes you return to me at night just when I think I may have fallen asleep. Your face is up against mine, and I'm too terrified to speak.
Only one: my dad. Basically, he appeared to me in the middle of the night to ask me to avenge him by killing my uncle, as he had murdered my father in order to become the new king of Denmark.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Only one: my dad. Basically, he appeared to me in the middle of the night to ask me to avenge him by killing my uncle, as he had murdered my father in order to become the new king of Denmark.

Psh. Nice try but that was just The Lion King.
*your ad here*
On three separate occasions. Twice I've seen a ghost that looked like the ghost from Grudge. Long black hair covering her face, dirty night gown deathly pale hands. I've also seen a shadow man. I am schizophrenic though so it's possible that what I saw wasn't real.
Few Fenders, few Gibsons, few amps & other stuff.
I met a dude at a festival who was a legit ghosthunter. He and his mates go around forests and such taking photos when they sense a weird vibration. He showed me some of the photos, and pointed to bits of reflection of the camera flash as ghosts. Was pretty funny. Nice chap tho. Veeeery into mushrooms.
I have never seen a ghost ever. I believe it would be a freaky experience.
No, but with anxiety issues, slight tinnitus causing me to be surrounded by white noise to cover it up at all times, and being on certain medications/drugs has given me some acute auditory hallucinations. I just ignore sounds I don't know the source for.

Last time it happened it was whispers, and it wasn't actually forming any words. I'd guess the cause is I have 2 fans and a loud heat sink and hadn't given my ears any rest from headphones that day, so when I took them off I was probably just sensitive to all the fan noise and movement in the air. Course if I were a spaz I could've blamed it on ghosts.
My PC is kill, please consider buying a physical copy of clockwork calamity to help out, and spread the work, I need all I an get.
https://daydreamanatomy.bandcamp.com/merch It's 12 usd plus shipping, but on my end printing and shipping add up to 7.50 usd, pls pay extra if you can, it'd help me out a lot. If I can't write music, play game, watch anime, shit post, I'll become an alchy again.

Please check out my New Album!!!

BandCamp (5 usd)
iTunes (6 usd)
Official Band Website
I lived in a haunted house when I was a kid. Supposedly. There was some weird shit that happened, but I'll write it down to cranky old switches and technology. Temperature/humidity could cause switches to make contact and lights to come on, gas heaters to switch on, shit like that. Kinda like an old, unreliable thermostat when you think about it, lol.

Anyway, that's how I justify the shit I saw. I do remember one time though, late at night I was all alone in the dining room. I was about 8 or 9. I remember feeling a really cold spot in the room linger over my back for a minute or so. Didn't hear anything, but I was scared shitless none the less.
Ghosts aren't real. And as someone said if they were they probably wouldn't have a physical appearance.

There is too much undiscovered about what the brain can do to chalk up a vision of what seems to be a ghost as an actual physical manifestation of a spirit from another plane.

No, I'm not very fun at parties
Last edited by Ignite at Oct 9, 2016,
i did once but i suspect it was probably camera trickery

it was on one of those Most Haunted Live shows where they had webcams set up in spooky places that you could watch and they had one at the winning post on the York racecourse and i saw a white ghostly horseman speed across it faintly at one point and loads of people texted in saying they saw it too but yeah it was definitely bullshit just like most of that show

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect