Vote slipknot5678 for bands and artists!

I was one of the few trying to save this forum for its final years of stagnation but then ultimately my reforms did nothing. This is observable by my periodic bumping of certain mostly dead threads.

Other reasons you should vote for slipknot5678 for bands and artists:
-I have the traits you would expect from a forum moderator, like simultaneous low self esteem and ego issues, over the top cockatoo posts, and a false sense of accomplishment. but I'm also chill so that's good.
-I have the best taste in music of anyone I know.
-This is an easy vote on your part. Kinda like voting for Arizona Mine Inspector during the 2014 midterm election. Nobody cares.
-I will be the only one here to clean up adbot posts (funny ones can stay for a bit)
-I won't interfere in metal forum affairs
-I will revitalise bands and artists. I have many plans but like a republican presidential candidate I can't tell you what they are yet. but I can tell you that it will happen even it's just me talking to myself like that fan forum xiaoxi likes to sometimes bring up.

-
- If I arrived to a forum to find it was moderated by someone with 'slipknot' in their username I would leave immediately

- Metal has a new moderator, and the other subforums on this website are far less important

- I have the best music taste of anyone I know, not you
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
MHDrunk

1. If I become mod I may be able to influence a name change. In any case you are one user and some people (maybe six) think slipknot have a few good songs.

2. That is why it is a campaign promise that I don't interfere with the metal forums current moderation. The rest of the subforums need new management.

3. That's cool but at least I don't like my own posts.
3. If you are in the habit of saying things that you yourself don't like, then I have yet more reservations
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to