stratkat Campaign Thread

I put this off until after sleep, and I'm still the first person to make one!

I'll entertain questions here.

You can read what I said when throwing my name on the ballot here:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1710962

Some facts in my favor:
-I always have a browser tab open to UG 24/7 with not a whole lot outside the internet to keep me busy besides freelance work from home, so I can tackle flags and messages at hours most moderators would be asleep or at school/work.

-I've been a pretty stable poster on UG for over a decade. I don't see myself leaving, I've witnessed probably 100 mods come and go on this forum.

-I don't dislike any of you.
My PC is kill, please consider buying a physical copy of clockwork calamity to help out, and spread the work, I need all I an get.
https://daydreamanatomy.bandcamp.com/merch It's 12 usd plus shipping, but on my end printing and shipping add up to 7.50 usd, pls pay extra if you can, it'd help me out a lot. If I can't write music, play game, watch anime, shit post, I'll become an alchy again.

Please check out my New Album!!!

BandCamp (5 usd)
iTunes (6 usd)
Official Band Website
Last edited by stratkat at Oct 9, 2016,
stratkat for superadmin
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Stratkat? You admitted yourself that you haven't played guitar in two years.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
He literally said I admitted it.

I wouldn't call it hiding.
My PC is kill, please consider buying a physical copy of clockwork calamity to help out, and spread the work, I need all I an get.
https://daydreamanatomy.bandcamp.com/merch It's 12 usd plus shipping, but on my end printing and shipping add up to 7.50 usd, pls pay extra if you can, it'd help me out a lot. If I can't write music, play game, watch anime, shit post, I'll become an alchy again.

BandCamp (5 usd)
iTunes (6 usd)
Official Band Website
For the record I will fully endorse stratcat should my campaign fail.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Quote by Joshua Garcia
For the record I will fully endorse stratcat should my campaign fail.

Already thinking like a loser? How can we have faith in you?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by zgr0826
Already thinking like a loser? How can we have faith in you?
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the amount of maturity you can expect from Mr. zgr.

One who, instead of encouraging one another to do their best as fellow human beings with a common goal, ridicules them for it.

It would appear Mr. Talli would agree to this as well, seeing as he likes this comment. Someone who just minutes ago prided themselves on not taking sides.

I rest,

my case.

[applause]
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the amount of maturity you can expect from Mr. zgr.

One who, instead of encouraging one another to do their best as fellow human beings with a common goal, ridicules them for it.

It would appear Mr. Talli would agree to this as well, seeing as he likes this comment. Someone who just minutes ago prided themselves on not taking sides.

I rest,

my case.

[applause]

All I heard was "I'm a loser" over and over again.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Last edited by zgr0826 at Oct 9, 2016,
Quote by Joshua Garcia

I rest,

my case.

[applause][/QUOTE

All I heard was "I'm a loser" over and over again.
There's that lack of detail again.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
There's that lack of detail again.

Or maybe it's just me being a maverick and scaring the toxoplsama infected feces right out of you. I changed it merely to work within your system.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by i_lovemetallica
What else is he hiding?
In the bushes, masturbating?

Wait, that's me.

/shame
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by stratkat

-I don't dislike any of you.

Fuck you.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Tempted to vote you for recordings mod.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care

BandCamp (5 usd)
iTunes (6 usd)
Official Band Website
Join Ali, brother, and perhaps you'll be spared.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by zgr0826
Join Ali, brother, and perhaps you'll be spared.

I'd rather endorse a dumpster fire.

BandCamp (5 usd)
iTunes (6 usd)
Official Band Website
Quote by stratkat
I'd rather endorse a dumpster fire.

I thought you were cool...
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by zgr0826
I thought you were cool...

I'm still cool.

What makes you wanna vote for Ali anyway?

I'm not worried if he somehow won, then banned me, hydra would probably let me out of fotb, he's cool like that.

BandCamp (5 usd)
iTunes (6 usd)
Official Band Website
Last edited by stratkat at Oct 11, 2016,
Quote by stratkat
I'm still cool.

What makes you wanna vote for Ali anyway?

I'm not worried if he somehow won, then banned me, hydra would probably let me out of fotb, he's cool like that.

He's brown, like me.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by zgr0826
He's brown, like me.

Oh, yeah he has me beat there I guess.

I'm nearly translucent with my pc screen tan.

BandCamp (5 usd)
iTunes (6 usd)
Official Band Website
Quote by stratkat
Oh, yeah he has me beat there I guess.

I'm nearly translucent with my pc screen tan.

Sorry, dude. We live in a post-white society.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
I'm still fairly confident of my chances of winning.

BandCamp (5 usd)
iTunes (6 usd)
Official Band Website