Let's be real, Pit. What you need is someone who will utilize their powers responsibly with the utmost importance. What you need is someone who will be there for you when you cry adbot, multi or spammer. What you need is a leader who respects the rules, but also has a relatable compassionate, understanding side who's there for you when you need them most.

Pit,

I am not that person.

Screw that noise lmao

Just elect me cause I'm great and deserve greatness and you know it kthnx.

#Garcia2016
I promise not to make any promises.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Oct 9, 2016,
I prefer your name being purple

That is my sole reason for not voting for you
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I prefer your name being purple

That is my sole reason for not voting for you
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
In my defense, most people would have killed it simply out of fear. Fear of what they don't understand.
Whereas I have the compassion to consider my choices carefully.

But I won't because I'm not here to decide on things, I just want the privilege.
My opponent's avatar is a cat on a PB&J sandwich. At first glance, this seems like a harmless, funny gif, but further analysis shows his true intentions.

There is a parasite in cat feces linked with higher rates of mental illness and suicide attempts. Here's the damning evidence that I'm sure started with wikileaks. This is the perfect metaphor for what he would do as a mod; he seems innocent and funny, but he's secretly going to contaminate the board even worse and make us want to kill ourselves from how bad it is.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
My opponent's avatar is a cat on a PB&J sandwich. At first glance, this seems like a harmless, funny gif, but further analysis shows his true intentions.

There is a parasite in cat feces linked with higher rates of mental illness and suicide attempts. Here's the damning evidence that I'm sure started with wikileaks. This is the perfect metaphor for what he would do as a mod; he seems innocent and funny, but he's secretly going to contaminate the board even worse and make us want to kill ourselves from how bad it is.
What my opponent tries to use as an underhanded accusation is actually my greatest truth.

Much like a cat, I only ask to be loved and respected while simutaneously doing jack squat for the hand(s) that feed me.
Much like a cat, I will claim what rightfully belongs to me.
But most importantly, much like a cat floating on a sandwich in space, I plan on sending my contaminants into an endless void of space, safe from any human contact.

#Garcia2016
Joshua Garcia? More like

Joshua

BARFcia!

Never gets old.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
But forreal tho, I'll vote for you josh because I'm sure you're the nominee that'd do the least if elected and this shit is stupid so that's the best quality to have
One of the third friendliest users
Stratkat's pet

Quote by Momentosis
Void is a wanker that's why

You say your name is Joshua Garcia, yet some have taken to calling you JC for short. Garcia clearly doesn't start with a 'c', so how can we trust that you are who you say you are? We demand to see your birth certificate!
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
Quote by ultimate-slash
You say your name is Joshua Garcia, yet some have taken to calling you JC for short. Garcia clearly doesn't start with a 'c', so how can we trust that you are who you say you are? We demand to see your birth certificate!

I'm glad you brought that up. His real name is actually Jonothon Chandler III, clearly part of the bourgoisie.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by RAB11
I'm glad you brought that up. His real name is actually Jonothon Chandler III, clearly part of the bourgoisie.

I knew it! You fucking COMMIE!!

Anyway, Kim Jung Un called. He wants his hairdo back.
You're at the club with your girl and this dude comes up to her like "Hello."

Wyd?
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Remember when that Trump guy warned "we'll have a taco truck on every corner!"? I was going "hell yeah!". I love taco trucks. Best damn nachos in the world from those things (if you are in Las Cruces). They could park a taco truck in my driveway and I'd be good with it.

Anyway, I'm positive towards Latinos generally. Had a great burrito this morning. Fantastic, absolutely fantastic. Love Latin people. Garcia, that's a Latin name right?

I could see myself throwing my vote your way, in return for some pro bono stuff

Seriously, I want you to return my Sonny Bono CD.
Quote by Shotgunmerc
But Josh has dicks in his ears how can I vote for a man with dicks in his ears
Less ears to hear your complaints. That's how you know I'm honest when I say I won't do a thing for you. You can trust me on this.

Quote by ultimate-slash

Quote by ErikLensherr
You're at the club with your girl and this dude comes up to her like "Hello."

Wyd?
Reeeeeeeeeeee
Son we DO need to know this

Or do you want to suffer the same scandal that oBOMBa faced? HMMMM???
I don't even care if I do lol
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Oct 9, 2016,
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I am not that person.

Screw that noise lmao

Just elect me cause I'm great and deserve greatness and you know it kthnx.

#Garcia2016
I promise not to make any promises.

An alltogether confusing statement from Garcia2016, admitting he's unsuitable for the task, but asking us to trust him anyway. The lack of promise is promising however, I guess we'll have to wait and see what comes next from this candidate.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
I change the thread I hope you like it. haha #GARCIA2016
CUMMIES CUMMIES CUMMIES CUMMIES CUMMIES CUMMIES
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
LMAO that's awesome, I didn't think it would do it.

Politics aside, lets keep this secret between us, ziggy, yea?
Idk, "Garcia" sounds like some kinda turrurist muslim name. Don't sound like no proper white man name.

Go Murica!! yeeeehawww