Page 1 of 2

The person who """""wins""""" this """""""""""""""""""election""""""""""""""""""" doesn't actually get any significant powers. UG is a broken system, and I'm the Latino revolutionary you need to begin taking down this oppressive system built on compromise, conformity, assimilation, submission, ignorance, hypocrisy, brutality, and the """""""elite""""""" of this site. We do not have to endure this any longer! Together, we can take the power back!

We will bring forth a poster's paradise, free of any restrictions on friendly banter, but fierce repercussions for asshattery!

Shitposters of the Pit, unite! You have nothing to lose but your chains!

#REVOLUTION2016

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Last edited by zgr0826 at Oct 12, 2016,
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
so who's gonna pay for the wall

The Spambots' programmers. They have plenty of money from scamming people.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
That's right they have plenty of money. From takin all are jerbs.
Quote by bass.desires
staring at your forum avatar relaxes me.
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
That's right they have plenty of money. From takin all are jerbs.

We need to bring the shitposting jobs home!
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by Momentosis
Don't listen to this man he watches anime!

I am not ashamed by this. I believe that the Pit can banter about this without being malicious. This is the future I want for us all.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by zgr0826
more an more
Is this the kind of man we want as a moderator? Someone who doesn't pay attention to details in a place where they matter most? How can we trust a man when he chooses to overlook minor details, no matter how small? This typo says a lot about this man.

I'll probably do the same but at least I'm upfront about it.

#Garcia2016
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Is this the kind of man we want as a moderator? Someone who doesn't pay attention to details in a place where they matter most? How can we trust a man when he chooses to overlook minor details, no matter how small? This typo says a lot about this man.

I'll probably do the same but at least I'm upfront about it.

#Garcia2016

If anything, that typo shows that I'm not some preprogrammed political droid. I am organic in my thoughts, and genuine in my beliefs.

(Also, let the attack ads begin, m8)
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Laides and Gentlemen, as you can see, two of our main candidates are already squabbling. This is not the type of Pit we want

#tallie2016
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
Quote by Aeolian Harmony
so who's gonna pay for the wall

OP's wall of text?

No voting for someone who needs an essay to get their point across
Quote by sam b
OP's wall of text?

No voting for someone who needs an essay to get their point across

This is what I'm talking about. There's no appreciation for actual discourse on memes anymore. I will help elevate the level of discussion on this forum while increasing the memeconomy.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Do not vote for this man, he is a zigzagoon, and what is a zigzagoon? A NORMAL type, aha!
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Spinnerweb
Do you play it left hand?

I can play fairly well left handed, yes.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Shave your beard and I'll vote for you.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Quote by JustRooster
Shave your beard and I'll vote for you.

I appreciate your candor, but I must stick to my virtues. If I were to shave my beard sole to gain one vote, then what kind of integrity would I have? Not very good, so instead, I hope you will think about what I've just said, and decide to vote for me based on the sincerity of my campaign and its beliefs.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by zgr0826
My fellow UGers, we have a huge problem facing us today, and that problem is a lack of fun on this forum!

Many people will say straight out that the idea of fun anywhere, let alone on the off-topic discussion forum of a Russian guitar tabulature website, is a pipe dream, but I am willing to say that they are wrong.

Also, free weed for everyone!*

Remember, vote zgr0826 (Ziggy) for mod, and Make UG Fun Again!

*Unless weed is illegal where you live, you are underage in you municipality, or if I just don't feel like it.

Here we have zgr0826 limiting himself to one issue, fun. Interesting. He starts by strawmanning his opponents intimating they don't like 'fun', then launches into a tirade of promises and intentions, which seem outlandish. Weed for everyone? An impossible task, clearly one election promise he will not be keeping. Also the oxymoron "organised chaos" indicates our candidate needs to pick up a dictionary.
Quote by zgr0826
I will also rain down hot fury on malicious and petty bullshit.

malicious and petty bullshit is my bread and butter, I THINK I'VE SEEN ENOUGH HERE
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by Gatecrasher53
Weed for everyone? An impossible task, clearly one election promise he will not be keeping.
Plus, free weed for everyone without free gyros will only result in unsatisfied munchies for everyone.
A vote for Ziggy is a vote to turn the Pit into a scene out of Amish Paradise.
*your ad here*
Quote by zgr0826
I appreciate your candor, but I must stick to my virtues. If I were to shave my beard sole to gain one vote, then what kind of integrity would I have? Not very good, so instead, I hope you will think about what I've just said, and decide to vote for me based on the sincerity of my campaign and its beliefs.

It's for Pit Mod. This isn't about integrity. You're basically groveling in text format.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Quote by theogonia777
A vote for Ziggy is a vote to turn the Pit into a scene out of Amish Paradise.

CHURNED BUTTER ONCE OR TWIIICE
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by EpiExplorer
CHURNED BUTTER ONCE OR TWIIICE

A vote for Ziggy is a vote for churning your own butter. Who has time for that in this modern day and age?
*your ad here*
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
*nod.gif*

Do you mind if I use this in my advertising?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by zgr0826
Do you mind if I use this in my advertising?

by all means

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by theogonia777
A vote for Ziggy is a vote for churning your own butter. Who has time for that in this modern day and age?

I will churn the butter of anyone who asks. Please stop spreading this misinformation k thnx.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
UPDATE: I am joining forces with Ali! Together, we will bring the changes UG needs!
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by zgr0826
UPDATE: I am joining forces with Ali! Together, we will bring the changes UG needs!

Another joins Ali's righteous cause! zgr0826 is the most smart! We're heading towards a bigly victory!

#YesWeBanj2016
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by EpiExplorer

#YesWeBanj2016

Time for me to Cummies up that thread
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by EpiExplorer
Do not vote for this man, he is a zigzagoon, and what is a zigzagoon? A NORMAL type, aha!

Zigzagoon is pretty cute though
Quote by zgr0826
I will help elevate the level of discussion on this forum

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

This election is a joke, comrades! Join me, and we will storm the gates of tyranny and take back what is ours!
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Page 1 of 2