Page 1 of 8
I'm going to be concise in this preamble.

Erik's platform is built around getting rid of anime and brony creeps. We have considered two distinct options: a mass exodus or a long-term withdrawal plan. Knowing that each has its limitations, and each has attractive qualities, we have reviewed our available avenues for the realization of this goal.

We have now come to a humane decision that honors our communal goals and offers a direct path for the rehabilitation of these creeps.

Regardless of the path, the outcome is simple. The essential quality of our plan remains intact:

Make UG Creepless Again!
The Erik For Moderator Campaign

And without further ado, it is with great pleasure that I reveal to you a complete strategy for our 2016 reforms:

1) Ensure the demoralization of the anime and brony intruders.

They must know that they are unwelcome in our communities, and a salient objection to new users joining their ranks remains at the forefront of UG's stratagem. This is the bedrock of our plan. As such, the duty to promulgate this campaign beyond a simple election lies not only on Erik but on all of us. We are united in our efforts to be free of the creeps.

2) Deprive the creeps of their cancerous thread.

This is their base of operations, and knowing they have no safe haven within our community, we stifle the dissemination of their syphilitic propaganda. The knowledge that they've no longer burrowed beneath our shining forum atop a hill shall ease our consciences as we sleep through creepless nights.

3) Create a ban on anime and brony avatars.

No more shall they flaunt their decrepit attractions to preteen cartoon girls or horses.

4) Enforce registration and disclosure of identification for top users of each thread.

Though they may no longer be able to flaunt their venomous attractions in our communities, if they choose to remain here they must identify their brand of creep in their user titles. This provides us with safety in awareness over who we interact with.

5) Administer strict penalties for noncompliance.

This honorable burden is shouldered by the executive body of our communities. The creeps shall either comply, be forced to comply, or be banished. As your moderator, Erik will be esteemed with the privilege to bring the voters' desires to fruition while handling the necessary trivialities of daily forum management. Unlike his opponents, he knows full well how dependent he is on the generosity, support, and hard work of you, the voter.

Bolded: tl;dr

Our position is buoyed by your support; we remain, as always, indebted to UG.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Oct 13, 2016,
If you win, how do you expect the admins to approve of the plan?
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
im torn between agreeing with all of this and being pals with jay
i miss the old kanye
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Well, you've got my vote.

Thank you! Know that you have my support once I am elected.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

Simple: my victory in this election will reflect a popular desire for the implementation of a plan to rid ourselves of creeps.

Quote by Primus2112
im torn between agreeing with all of this and being pals with jay

A valid concern and let me just assuage this and any other like it here: our enforcement is context-dependent. Jay, as a former moderator who's given years of service to our forum, and as a user who has never displayed a sexualized pre-adolescent or teenage cartoon, and beyond that simply as someone I respect, shall be exempt from the reform in absence of any grave breach of the new laws.

There is a great difference between Gundams and the creepy slime of the anime and brony threads.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.
So what do the badges the creeps are going to have to wear until they get gassed look like?
Quote by bass.desires
staring at your forum avatar relaxes me.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Simple: my victory in this election will reflect a popular desire for the implementation of a plan to rid ourselves of creeps.

Getting the admins to approve is going to be biggest part of your plan. What makes this plan different from something like the hot chicks thread, where admins will never allow it despite the popular desire for one?

Even though everyone wants creeps to be killed off, what incentive is there to vote for you if they know your plan is never going to be allowed? Wouldn't they vote for someone else who has a campaign that'll actually fulfill its promises?
Quote by Axelfox
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Oct 9, 2016,
Also, how will getting rid of the "creeps" help UG? The creeps probably make up a decent chunk of forum traffic here.
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Getting the admins to approve is going to be biggest part of your plan. What makes this plan different from something like the hot chicks thread, where admins will never allow it despite the popular desire for one?

Even though everyone wants creeps to be killed off, what incentive is there to vote for you if they know your plan is never going to be allowed? Wouldn't they vote for someone else who has a campaign that'll actually fulfill its promises?

The electorate knows full well that you are one of these creeps and, as such, will want to tarnish my campaign in an effort to save yourself and your disgusting peers.

The admins have expressed a desire to help all our campaigns, and they have shown a history of being perceptive of the community's needs. I believe they will take the community's desire into consideration, and I am proud to be this community's voice for reform. UG's support has overwhelmed and humbled me, and has now galvanized me into creating a platform for their need for change.

I will fight tooth and nail for our community's desires.
Quote by i_lovemetallica
Also, how will getting rid of the "creeps" help UG? The creeps probably make up a decent chunk of forum traffic here.

Quote by Aeolian Harmony
So what do the badges the creeps are going to have to wear until they get gassed look like?

Let me address Aeolian first. Sir, I resent comparisons between this campaign and the Holocaust. The horrors of the second world war are incomparable to my supporters' desire to be free of cringe-inducing creepiness.

To address both of you, there shall be neither gassing nor mass banishments. Though it may be tempting to be rid of them all at once, I'm afraid this does not address a certain quality of this forum I so believe in: the capacity of each and every user to further better themselves.

We are giving creeps a chance to become baseline decent humans, knowing full well that it is necessary to protect ourselves in doing so.

However, if it comes to the extreme situation of the banhammer (which is dependent on their behavior and just how creepy and cringe-inducing it is), I will not hesitate in terminating their presence.

I appreciate both of your concerns, however. I greatly respect the both of you. Tallie, if I were not running this necessary campaign, I believe you'd have my vote.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Oct 9, 2016,
See creeps like this? They are exactly the reason we need a fighting chance now more than ever. They've gone beyond their pedophilic obsessions and into some convoluted delusion of normality in their behavior. I invite you creeps to come forth so that we may know exactly who this community's enemies are!

Make UG Creepless Again!
Quote by Spinnerweb
Sup.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
The electorate knows full well that you are one of these creeps and, as such, will want to tarnish my campaign in an effort to save yourself and your disgusting peers.

You'd see me agreeing if this was 4 years ago. But these days? Nah. I speak for everyone here, creeps and non-creeps alike.
The admins have expressed a desire to help all our campaigns, and they have shown a history of being perceptive of the community's needs. I believe they will take the community's desire into consideration, and I am proud to be this community's voice for reform. UG's support has overwhelmed and humbled me, and has now galvanized me into creating a platform for their need for change.

They'll take your proposal into consideration, yes. Then swiftly reject it.
Quote by Axelfox
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
They've gone beyond their pedophilic obsessions and into some convoluted delusion of normality in their behavior.

Aren't you fancy.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
You'd see me agreeing if this was 4 years ago. But these days? Nan.

You are very clearly operating a false flag smear tactic.

They'll take your proposal into consideration, yes. Then swiftly reject it.

This comes down to the community's faith and willingness to make its voice heard. Should the admins reject the initial proposal, we are going to put forth our arguments and appeals in order to enter negotiations.

The flipside to that is to do nothing! What you are proposing is both laziness and stasis. The point of democratic elections is to fight for our community's desires, and the primary aim we will fight for is to Make UG Creepless Again!
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Ali you'd have to ban yourself to uphold this promise, how do you plan to address that?

This community knows that this is not true.

It also knows just how many opponents I've got based solely on my opposition to the creeps on this forum. I sincerely thank you all for your trust in me to face these horrid creeps. Together we can Make UG Creepless Again.
OP is confirmed untermensch (SJW), so don't make him mod
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
You are very clearly operating a false flag smear tactic

I express my concerns from the view of both sides of the debate, as is evidenced from the criticisms from other people that have posted on this thread. And you're calling that a smear because you don't like it.
This comes down to the community's faith and willingness to make its voice heard. Should the admins reject the initial proposal, we are going to put forth our arguments and appeals in order to enter negotiations.

And once again, they'll swiftly reject them.
The flipside to that is to do nothing! What you are proposing is both laziness and stasis. The point of democratic elections is to fight for our community's desires, and the primary aim we will fight for is to Make UG Creepless Again!

You only have to look to Mr Trump to figure out that while change is possible, it isn't always good.
Quote by Axelfox
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
they'll swiftly reject them.

No, they will not. I don't believe the admins are callous enough to tell us that they don't care at all about the community's desires. They care very much about this community just as much as we do. This black/white mentality of accept/reject has no place in UG politics.

All you want is for us to do nothing. It's not going to work. We aren't going to surrender to difficulty. We are all naturally inclined towards solving problems. This community welcomes a challenge, and it's going to Make UG Creepless Again!

You only have to look to Mr Trump to figure out that while change is possible, it isn't always good.

And this is where you reveal your motives. You've gone from presenting your concerns as those of the feasibility of the plan, to outright rejecting its aims. You're jumping from position to position just to dismiss us. Also, the overwhelming majority of other candidates have used a Trump affectation.

As I said: This man is one of them. He wants to criticize inanities in our goals in order to dismiss our community reform as a whole. He presents us with a binary mode of thought in order to protect his own interests and those of his creepy peers.

We're going to reform our community. We're going to Make UG Creepless Again.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
No, they will not. I don't believe the admins are callous enough to tell us that they don't care at all about the community's desires. They care very much about this community just as much as we do. This black/white mentality of accept/reject has no place in UG politics.

Like the hot chicks thread, they won't reject it for a lack of caring (they'd have to be awfully homosexual to not care about boobies and butts), but for the sake of maintaining the integrity of the site's policies.

There's no ambiguity to be had over the conditions you've put forward in your #voteleave campaign. Your stance is a polarising one.

And if not, what would you consider an acceptable 'soft' #Crexit?
Quote by Axelfox
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE

Tbh Collin got away with most of Ali's demands, so why can't he?
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What would you consider an acceptable 'soft' #Crexit?

Quit trying to divert the attention of everyone here. This plan is the middle ground between mass bans and just letting creeps overtake this community.

I've already given enough attention to your concerns. Thank you for reaching out, and best of luck to you in making a choice of candidate.
Dodging the subject like a true politician. :')
Quote by Axelfox
www.ultimate-genocide.com
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
www.ultimate-genocide.com

Straight up not banning these chumps en masse bruh.

Also, let's not go down the path of comparing manchildren jerking off to underage cartoon girls to any religion or race lol
what is your stance on 12 year old girl gifs

Quote by Trowzaa
what is your stance on 12 year old girl gifs

Creepy af. Warnable when I am elected.

Gifs of nonfetishized (you know em) adults are fine so long as they don't go over the rules. There's a NSFW forum now and I'm a supporter of that forum's presence.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
There's a NSFW forum now and I'm a supporter of that forum's presence.

wait what

The Great Weaboo Wall

Quote by Trowzaa
wait what

Yeah! It's on the video forum I believe, retitled to 'Fun' now.

Quote by BelowTheSun
Make UG Creepless Again!

Build That Banhammer!

50 feet high!
Electing Ali to mod position would be like electing Hitler because he'd start off fine only banning the bronies and anime fans and then he'd slowly ramp it up until he purged anyone who disagreed with his personal ideologies

"First they came for the Bronies..."

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Electing Ali to mod position would be like electing Hitler because he'd start off fine only banning the bronies and anime fans and then he'd slowly ramp it up until he purged anyone who disagreed with his personal ideologies

The Banhammer just got ten inches higher...
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Bans can be reversed by other mods, and as an elected moderator I cannot betray my voters. For all your efforts to make me out as unreasonable, here is a group of creeps I very much dislike and I'm providing them with amnesty.

Again, I'm not banning them en masse. They have an opportunity to change. I target no one outside this group, except of course if they break other rules. Also spam bots.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Bans can be reversed by other mods, and as an elected moderator I cannot betray my voters. For all your efforts to make me out as unreasonable, here is a group of creeps I very much dislike and I'm providing them with amnesty.

Again, I'm not banning them en masse. They have an opportunity to change. I target no one outside this group, except of course if they break other rules. Also spam bots.

Ali

He's just a brown Adolf Hitler

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Ali

He's just a brown Adolf Hitler

I heard Rapture isn't even from UG. Where's the proof, Rapture??? What do you have to hide???

Build That Banhammer!
I will produce my UG confirmation email dated to October 2008 to confirm my validity as a member.