2016 Is the Year of the Cockatoo

And that is why you should vote me for moderator, and also cause I'm chill and have good judgement. We can bring UG to new heights. Just cause you don't have wings doesn't mean you can't get high.

And what's all this about making UG good and fun again?

Ask me questions or comment in here.
D'aww. New favorite opponent.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.
You are my favourite opponent
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
EyeNon15

actually cockatoos can be found throughout australia and some species in the solomon islands, parts of indonesia, and the southern phillipines. some may be involved in gay orgies but not that there's anything wrong with that right??
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Oct 12, 2016,
More like Year of the Cuckapoo, lolololol, huehuehue
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Do you grab life by the pussy and if not, where do you grab it?
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
What are your thoughts on overloading posts with gifs and videos to make the forum a pain in the arse to view for people with slow phones and computers?
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by RAB11
What are your thoughts on overloading posts with gifs and videos to make the forum a pain in the arse to view for people with slow phones and computers?

Screw those peasants
What do you want to say to the people who are worried that your program, while fully endorsing one type of animal, will not leave room enough room for other (better) animal preferences?
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
Enough of your probear bullshit. We allow no speciism in this forum.

Besides, everybody knows wolves are cooler.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Well, you've got my vote.

You say that to everybody. How many times can we vote?
Cockatoos look like they have avian downs. Watch those gifs in the OP again.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
slipknot5678 sticking to his guns; admirable, but I'm really not sure how he's gonna make up the votes by limiting his demographic like he has.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
RAB11

there were posts itt before it even loaded on my phone but don't worry we will get through this

Gatecrasher53

this campaign is non discriminatory. 2016 is the year of the cockatoo but it is also the year of the wolf and year of the duck or whatever. it is however a thread about me so cockatoos. I welcome all species to participate and on the next page will show footage of cockatoos positively interacting with other species

JustRooster
not that there's anything wrong with that right??
Quote by TobusRex
Screw those peasants

This post is not endorsed by the cockatoo campaign.

ErikLensherr
I grab life by the hands so we can hold hands but only when appropriate
Quote by TobusRex
Enough of your probear bullshit. We allow no speciism in this forum.

Besides, everybody knows wolves are cooler.

Quote by EpiExplorer

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
just so we're clear wolves are cool but not those edgy wise loner images before anyone gets any ideas.

other reasons to vote cockatoo:

Normani is my favourite member of fifth harmony but I like Camila a lot too.

my dog doesn't have to listen to carrisa's weird.

d'aww
Quote by EpiExplorer

Quote by Fat Lard