Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey it's me. That guy. Currently being driven down the M6 with a fuzzy head so I figure now is as good a time as any to write this out.

Why would I be a good mod? Well even though I'm a nice guy and I have a few people i would consider 'pit friends' on here, i haven't been around here long enough to get so attached that I'd play favourites.

I'm also responsible. Why else would I have got a girl pregnant three months into a relationship with her when I was 22?

What else can I offer? Cheeky edits to make every post I touch a pun or dad joke of some description. I'll also try to make Blode a bit less Blode.

And to prove this is about you, not me, instead of getting the Russians to give me insta-mayor powers on this thread I'm going to let you lot fight it out to decorate my campaign for me! as if this thread will get that popular

In short, VOTE RAB! You know I'm the only sane one here!
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by RAB11
You know I'm the only sane one here!
I'd beg to differ, but that would mean I'd have to stand for something.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Who's the best Fifth Harmony member and why.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by ErikLensherr

I do not play favourites when it comes to girl group members. I abhor them all equally

Quote by sam b
'13er. No chance

I'm not part of the system. I can offer fresh insight and won't play the politics game. Or something.

How do you respond to the rumours that at one point, you were caught walking down the highway drunk and subsequently tried to pay off a police officer?
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
Quote by ultimate-slash
How do you respond to the rumours that at one point, you were caught walking down the highway drunk and subsequently tried to pay off a police officer?

I have never denied those claims and I retracted that offer as soon as it was made. My conscience is clean.

Let me also take this opportunity to say something else.

I have done what Ultimate Guizar has not.

I have made Ultimate-Slash's arse burn with the fires of Mt Doom.

You're the guy who heard the All Apologies riff just as I posted the lyrics to School right?

I vote for you.
Quote by RAB11
I do not play favourites when it comes to girl group members. I abhor them all equally

The ideal answers were Normani or Camila but this is better than saying Lauren I guess.
Quote by EpiExplorer

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by Spinnerweb
You're the guy who heard the All Apologies riff just as I posted the lyrics to School right?

I vote for you.

Yes I am.

Glad to have your support friend, and if i can help you with any more Nirvana-related serendipity my door is always open.

How do you respond to rumors of death squads in the followup of the Siberian/Alien invasion of 2005?
Quote by ErikLensherr

Hey why does he get the easy questions
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.
How do you feel on the revelation that Ibrahimovic likes sticking his nose into the anuses of other men?
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Hey why does he get the easy questions

Okay I'll throw you a softball.

Rate the song Kids by Sleigh Bells on a scale of 1 to 10 ?
Quote by EpiExplorer

Quote by Fat Lard
Quote by EpiExplorer
How do you feel on the revelation that Ibrahimovic likes sticking his nose into the anuses of other men?

I feel like it only becomes my business if he sticks his nose into my anus and I'm not willing to speculate on my response until that occurs.

Quote by ErikLensherr
Okay I'll throw you a softball.

Rate the song Kids by Sleigh Bells on a scale of 1 to 10 ?

Oh, I give it a nine. While it may be their most popular, and frankly fun regardless, I love their other stuff like Crown on the Ground more.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.
Quote by RAB11

You don't have my vote.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
This is the only stupid "vote4me" thread I still have visible. Convince me m8 or you're getting the chop too
Quote by RAB11
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey it's me. That guy. Currently being driven down the M6 with a fuzzy head so I figure now is as good a time as any to write this out.

Why would I be a good mod? Well even though I'm a nice guy and I have a few people i would consider 'pit friends' on here, i haven't been around here long enough to get so attached that I'd play favourites.

I'm also responsible. Why else would I have got a girl pregnant three months into a relationship with her when I was 22?

What else can I offer? Cheeky edits to make every post I touch a pun or dad joke of some description. I'll also try to make Blode a bit less Blode.

And to prove this is about you, not me, instead of getting the Russians to give me insta-mayor powers on this thread I'm going to let you lot fight it out to decorate my campaign for me! as if this thread will get that popular

In short, VOTE RAB! You know I'm the only sane one here!

#banter is #cancer and so are most of your posts.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Quote by JustRooster
#banter is #cancer and so are most of your posts.

I appreciate your honesty.

Quote by RAB11
What else can I offer? Cheeky edits to make every post I touch a pun or dad joke of some description.

Would the quality of said puns and dad jokes be equal to this?

kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow