First let me start by saying that the official rules said to message N-D to nominate yourself at which point he would add you to the official list of nominees in the Announcements forum. Seeing as how I am the only one on that list I am the only one that followed the directions and so RonaldPoe and Kevätuhri did not follow the directions.

Because of that, they are disqualified and I am running unopposed. However I will say that I am a professional bluegrass banjo player. Kevätuhri's lifelong dream is to just have a banjo. I am living his dream and more.

So vote for me because:
-I am the only choice.
-I am a pretty girl.
-I'll eat you if you don't.

Thank you and have a good day.
*your ad here*
Hello,

1)Nominations
Here are some hints for you on how to make a first step to becoming a moderator.
- Candidates who want to participate in elections must nominate themselves in corresponding threads.
- Candidates must nominate themselves in one subthread only.
- Candidates must nominate themselves within two days starting today.

You didn't nominate yourself in the thread, though... ;|
I closed it three hours ago. The last day to declare was yesterday. ;|

Sent a message to N-D. You're not going to be the only candidate.
So you don't know how to follow deadlines then and can't commit to your own goofs? This is why we need me as a Mod. I don't waffle like that. ;|
*your ad here*
Hi, GG here. Kristen has my endorsement! She can be a bit fiesty sometimes, but if you look past that her advice is actually decent. She'd make a great mod.
Feisty and good alliteration, both phonetically and visually. Not to mention that it seems like GG is the only one endorsing someone on their own merit. Notice how Jet and The4thHorsemen both endorsed primarily Kevätuhri because he isn't me.
*your ad here*
On top of that, if you make me a mod I'll have to tone down being feisty. Sounds like that is what people want and that's the way to make it happen.
*your ad here*
^^

"I'll change AFTER you give me power...I promise".
"There are two styles of music. Good music and bad music." -Duke Ellington

"If you really think about it, the guitar is a pointless instrument." - Robert Fripp
What I really don't get though is how I posted in Kev's thread yesterday saying that I'm dropping out of this shit because the mods here are incompetent and I don't want to waste my time being part of their losing team but then someone deleted it.
*your ad here*
Quote by Jet Penguin
^^

"I'll change AFTER you give me power...I promise".

Yeah that never went really badly wrong before at any time in history, especially not in the 1930s-1940s.

EDIT: Though I suppose I have to reluctantly give some credit to kristen for ruthlessly basing her campaign on an effective one from history (in terms of getting elected, I mean, rather than the eventual consequences for humanity ).

Quote by theogonia777
Feisty and good alliteration, both phonetically and visually. Not to mention that it seems like GG is the only one endorsing someone on their own merit. Notice how Jet and The4thHorsemen both endorsed primarily Kevätuhri because he isn't me.

That's a filthy lie, I'm also endorsing either him or jerry for the same reason.

Also, to be fair, because I like them more than you.
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

Last edited by Dave_Mc at Oct 11, 2016,
Dave for Vice President!
"There are two styles of music. Good music and bad music." -Duke Ellington

"If you really think about it, the guitar is a pointless instrument." - Robert Fripp
I appreciate your support earlier, but you might not win elections by trying to eat your support, just saying

Not going to endorse anyone, just fascinated by how this is playing out
Quote by Jet Penguin
Dave for Vice President!

junior vice president!
Quote by jerrykramskoy
Dave_Mc Hi Dave, Thanks for that.

Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

sprechst

and i'd guess kirsten might prefer to be referred to as, "Sie", but I could well be wrong on that.
Quote by crownegamers

Quote by dspellman

I would like to request that you all refer to MT as the same name as my band, Leichenhalle. Das ist sehr lädlich.
*your ad here*
Dave_Mc

uh, no. sprichst.

sprechen is a stem-changing verb.
Anfangen ist leicht, Beharren eine Kunst.
Quote by AeolianWolf
Dave_Mc

uh, no. sprichst.

sprechen is a stem-changing verb.

oof sorry I think i got a bit cocky there when i caught kristen's mistake

in my defence i haven't done german for over 15 years I guess I should have thought of that before I corrected you

EDIT: I kind of pride myself on not correcting other people's grammar unless they've done something to deserve it (like correcting someone else's and then making a mistake themselves), which you didn't. So not only did I not follow my usual rule, to add insult to injury I was actually wrong too. Kind of mortified actually. Again, really sorry.
Quote by crownegamers

Quote by dspellman

Last edited by Dave_Mc at Oct 14, 2016,