Hello users of UG. Thanks to you for reading this post. As we all are made aware, this year is the first of the time to vote for a mod. Surely UG is becoming from dictatorship to democracy. Joyous day!

I will not be taking all of the time from you. However I will just hope to share a few of the things that I will be bringing with me as a mod.

1: I will listen to the people

It is the aim of my candidacy to show that when you are voting for me you are giving the vote to yourself by installing a user such as I in the moderator position. I will welcome the feedback and suggestions. If there is a community support for a particular action such as warning the user or locking threads, I will listen to the people.

2: I am fun
I am a fun person. As a mod I can do many of fun things. I can share insider secrets from the secret mod forum. I can provide fun stickied game threads such as "Guess what number I am thinking of; the number is between zero and eighty-seven". Surely this will be a great time to be a user on the website www.ultimate-guitar.com

3: I have a strong and a vibrant work ethic
Just in the recent months have I undertaken a truly daunting task. Upon completion I had assembled a 32000 piece jigsaw puzzle of a scene from New York City. This puzzle took several months to complete but it was finished and we glued it an hung it on my wall. I have turned a simple room into one of dazzling beauty. This puzzle was not easy and to make matters worse my dog ate several pieces. However, my dog is very cute and as such all was forgiven. In addition to completing the puzzle we were left with the conundrum of how to hang it on the wall. Using mathematics skills I acquired from years of studious schooling I was able to devise a system by the which we can hang the puzzle. Here is the puzzle on the wall in the bedroom:

4: Here is a picture of my dog
His name is Wren, like the bird, because I think it's a nice name.

I am thanking you profusely for your time that you have taken to read this and consider the many candidates. I ask that you recognise the many benefits I will bring to the Ultimate-Guitar subforum "The Pit".

Joyous days for all!
doggo
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Aren't you a mod already

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by Baby Joel

I am a fun person.

Post examples that aren't UG related.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Quote by Baby Joel

According to this picture, you're 14 and sleep in the same room as your brother, or you and your SO don't share a bed. in either case can we trust this man to be our mod?

Quote by Baby Joel
4: Here is a picture of my dog
His name is Wren, like the bird, because I think it's a nice name.

Blatant pandering.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Aren't you a mod already

if he were a Mod already, would he have a cross poop colored username?
*your ad here*
Why's your dog looks so sad, did you make him listen to Carissa's Wierd?
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Salutations and thanks for the questions! I will do what I can to give appropriate and correct solutions.

Quote by chrismendiola
Nice puzzle and dog.

So far, you're the candidate most likely to get my vote.

thanks friend
Quote by theogonia777
If the dog ate puzzle pieces, surely the puzzle was not completed.
A valid point! I should correct my original statement to the following:
"We have put all the known pieces together. There are some that are missing but I believe they are likely somewhere in my back garden or in a garbage dump. As such, the puzzle is essentially completed."
Quote by eGraham
doggo
doggo
Quote by sam b
tl;dr

therefore

lolnope *hidden*
I will be honest, I regularly switch between "therefore" and "therefor" because I can never remember which one I prefer the look of more. Therefor I use both.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
That is a really nice dog
thank you
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Well, you've got my vote.
thank you
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Aren't you a mod already
No. I am a CC, that being a "Column Cleaner". Sometimes it is jokingly said as a "Colon Cleaner". I do believe in good colon hygiene, as well as sparse but appropriate semi-colon usage.
Quote by JustRooster
Post examples that aren't UG related.
I put together a 32000 piece jigsaw puzzle. I play a card game with my family that is an incredibly high speed multi-hand solitaire. Fingernails have been torn off, chairs get broken; it is a riot. I chase my dog around the yard and it is really cute albeit tiring. I can play piano.
Quote by Gatecrasher53
According to this picture, you're 14 and sleep in the same room as your brother, or you and your SO don't share a bed. in either case can we trust this man to be our mod?

my room doubles as a guest bedroom when my older brother comes out to visit, and in those instances we share the room. Previously the two beds had been placed together to give the appearance of a larger mattress, but with the addition of the puzzle I felt the aesthetic was better as it frames the room. Also in the past, after I got out of the hospital, I shared my room with various people (mother, sister, brother, another sister) for the sake of personal safety.

Blatant pandering.

Quote by theogonia777
if he were a Mod already, would he have a cross poop colored username?
it is a lovely colour thank you
Quote by k.lainad
baby for mod would be a good idea actually ....
thank you
Quote by ErikLensherr
Why's your dog looks so sad, did you make him listen to Carissa's Wierd?
Quote by Baby Joel

I am a fun person. As a mod I can do many of fun things. I can share insider secrets from the secret mod forum. I can provide fun stickied game threads such as "Guess what number I am thinking of; the number is between zero and eighty-seven". Surely this will be a great time to be a user on the website www.ultimate-guitar.com
I kind of want a ridiculous jigsaw and qt dog now ngl
babby joel is many of things I look up to in a man and I will throw my support behind his bid if he can defeat eGraham in a fist-fight and send him back to the columns
(elected temporary mods won't get regular secret forum access tho I think but a new subforum fyi)
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I appreciate updated doggo pictures

CKCs are fun when they're little
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~

babby joel is many of things I look up to in a man

that's just because i'm taller than you

(elected temporary mods won't get regular secret forum access tho I think but a new subforum fyi)

nooooooooo
Quote by eGraham
I appreciate updated doggo pictures

CKCs are fun when they're little
here's an older one from when he was a young pup

Quote by Eastwinn

Quote by NewDayHappy
Is that jigsaw legit?
yep. we just got another 32k one that's a jungle scene, when that's done we'll put it up in my nephew's bedroom
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Can you address the allegations about you ruining UG?
can confirm that this is true. can also posit that it will continue to happen, perhaps more successfully.
Quote by Hydra150
I kind of want a ridiculous jigsaw and qt dog now ngl
babby joel is many of things I look up to in a man and I will throw my support behind his bid if he can defeat eGraham in a fist-fight and send him back to the columns

Baby Shitlord will stay a Mod past the 3 months and I support that, too.
Quote by Baby Joel

that's just because i'm taller than you
i rescind my support
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
10/10 would hold hands with that puzzle
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
Baby Joel is a weenie. I like candidates who aren't weenies.

#GARCIA2016
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Seeing that just reminds me of this local restaurant near me named Gyros. Their fried fish is da bomb.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
I only vote for people with alpha looking manlet dogs, sorry.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Impressive jigsaw, I will vote for u.
Few Fenders, few Gibsons, few amps & other stuff.
I admire you puzzle solving prowess and your love for canines!

So at this point I'm willing to cast my vote for you as long as your platform does not change for the worse or your campaign does not go off the rails.

Wren
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Oct 13, 2016,