you know what to do

hmu if you like good music, if you're a fan of rock and metal, you will love me (and yes, i have been playing guitar for nearly a decade)
i'm from texas, so my balls of steel and conservative, family values will knock these liberal feminazi's off their pedastals.
i'm always down to chat and have a good time.
everyone else here is try-hard, talking about how there will be "banter" and such, and that these dictators will most certainly abuse their powers, just vote me if you wanna chill and have a laugh

anyways, now lets get down to the meat and potatoes:

I will keep whatever sub-forum you need me in organized and clean
I'll moderate each thread with precision, making sure posts are not being particularly hostile, racist, or the like toward other posters.
I will remain calm, "kool" and collected and neutral in threads, and keep the discussion on track.
lastly, I will try to keep things fresh and lively for posters, along with keeping new-comers to the forum aware of rules and do-not's.
I'm here to help you share your ideas about the future of this community. I won't contribute too many of my own ideas, but I will make some suggestions to keep the discussion moving. If anything I
does gets in the way of the discussion, please let me know. This is your discussion and I want to help you make it work

make
the
pit
great
again
vote for K00LAINAD.

Last edited by k.lainad at Oct 12, 2016,
Regarding Christian Guzman and Nikki Blackketter's recent breakup (again) are you #TeamChristian or #TeamNikki?
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"

#YesWeBanj2016
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by ErikLensherr
Regarding Christian Guzman and Nikki Blackketter's recent breakup (again) are you #TeamChristian or #TeamNikki?

well he just uploaded this, and i care more about his fitness videos than his personal relationships so ...
Quote by k.lainad
well he just uploaded this, and i care more about his fitness videos than his personal relationships so ...

nice ??
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
you spelt cool wrong
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
you spelt cool wrong
He's refering to Kool Aid, because he wants to turn the Pit into Jonestown.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by StewieSwan
what is your name even supposed to be

my parents named me koolaid so i had to improvise

Quote by Trowzaa
you spelt cool wrong

#freekoolaids2016

Last edited by k.lainad at Oct 11, 2016,