Please vote for Axelfox for mod. He has been making mod promises since before many of you even registered for this site. He remembers when they played Guns N Roses on the radio and such. Also there are girls in the fandom and he will bring them here. When you think about it, The Lion King was just Hamlet for furries and everything turned out well in the end. If it can work in a Disney movie, it can work in the Pit.
*your ad here*
This seems kind of...tasteless...
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by Victory2134
This seems kind of...tasteless...

Axel legitimately wants to be a mod more than anyone. Seriously.
*your ad here*
I mean, our schools are failing, we're living in poverty,

What have we got to lose?

And let me tell you, Axel is the best. The best people. I know all the mods from all the forums. All the best mods. He's better. He's better people. He's a far better mod than you know who. I won't say. But we all know who I'm talking about. We all know. He will make UG great again. More traffic. He will bring so much trafiic the servers will crash.

Remeber when you got banned for the pear? I remember folks. We need law and order in the Pit. Pear posts are up. It's not good people. It's not good. Let me tell you. But will fix it. We'll fix it.
Last edited by Duaneclapdrix at Oct 9, 2016,
You forgot the bit about You Know Who outsourcing the UG jobs to CHYYYYNAAAAAA
Quote by TheChaz
good point maybe they'll kill you instead and this won't have been so bad

Quote by Eastwinn
when it comes down to it, i'm really inadequate

Quote by EndTheRapture51
I hope all Trump voters die. The last thread showed they were vindictive and spiteful people.
Quote by bdof
You forgot the bit about You Know Who outsourcing the UG jobs to CHYYYYNAAAAAA
How can they do that? She and her penisclit are dead.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
CHYNAAAAAA will take over UG. They will take over. I'm telling you. They will take it.

They will take it from the Russians. Do you want that? Do you? Well I'm telling you, that's what's going to happen folks. That's what's happening.

Many people are saying that's whats happening. They're saying it. It's true.

Well we don't want that. Vote for Axelfox. He'll stop them. He'll take it back.