Ok this one has been bothering me for a while. There aren't any tabs or tutorials out there for this one and I have been trying to get it by ear but every time I listen to it the notes sound a little different. It would be great to get this one down because I like the song a lot and it would be fun to add to my collection. This one is a piece from Steve Gaines called Alone in the Multitude.

If you don't know who Steve Gaines is, I wouldn't blame you. He had a brief time as one of the guitarists for Lynyrd Skynyrd as a replacement for the void created when Ed King left. In my opinion, he was probably the one of the finer guitarists of the group, rivaling Allen Collins (there are comments from group members saying he could do things even the original members couldn't), and would probably of surpassed him if he had more time with the group before the tragic day of the plane crash.

Anyways, I think it would be cool to get this one down and I thank you for anyone who could listen to Alone in the Multitude and tab it out for us. It sounds like he uses a slide in some (or all) of it and I thought I had the intro down, but when I went back and listened to it it didn't sound right. Well, I guess I'll see what any of you have to say about it. Thanks again.
Last edited by plaguespy241 at Oct 9, 2016,