Hey, quite a while back I learned a solo from a website which I cannot find at all, I have always wanted to know what song it came from so I can learn it all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------7b------7b---------7b
------------------------------5b----------------------------------------------------------------5---7b--7--7b-----5p4---5p4---------------5---7b--7--7b--5--7--7b---5
----------------------5--7---------7--------------------5h7p5----------------------5--7-----------------------------------------5----5--7---------------------------------------7
-------------5h7--------------------------------5h7--------------7-----------5h7---------------------------------------------------7----------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not too familiar with the rest of it. Any help will be appreciated
Sayonara6String Yeah, this is why I had trouble finding the song it came from. It did come from a specific song though, I remember hearing it and playing along with the solo. I remember I was looking on google for random riffs/solos to play and I came across this.