I sexually identify as Marco Rubio. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of dispelling with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. People say to me that a person being Marco Rubio is impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm dispelling with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. I'm having a surgeon install the ability to dispel with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what's doing, and the ability to know exactly what he's doing. From now on I want you guys to call me "President" and respect my right to dispel with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. If you can't accept me you're trying to change this country and need to check your Chris Christie privilege. Thank you for being so understanding that I'm dispelling with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing.

Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
You, well vote got my.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Who here thinks that theres too many nerds here nowadays. Some day a real rain will come, and clean these streets...
..::fat
lard::..
Quote by MinterMan22
Who here thinks that theres too many nerds here nowadays. Some day a real rain will come, and clean these streets...

Sounds like you're alluding to some sort of potential caustic fluid based genocide.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I want a latin person...but I want one greasier than a Rubio type. I'm thinking more along the lines of Ted Cruz. That guy floats on water.
If you guys elect me I'll close that Life of Barthes thread that nobody understands anyway.

Quote by EpiExplorer

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Vote for me and we'll have Shakira videos every day.

Quote by EpiExplorer

Quote by Fat Lard