6 years of playing guitar... scales, chords, arpeggios, modes, chords, all that practice to create... this! What do you think? It's my first song.

alright then
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by sam b
Awful. Stop playing ffs
I thought you were just being your usual dickhead self but then I heard it and thought the same thing.
In fairness to OP, his other vid of he CoB song isn't completely terrible.

I just don't know what to say to this one tho.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Sounds like a distorted, slightly better version of Eddy Tan's music. Umm...this is awkward, but...did you really play for 6 years before coming up with that?
HeavenHelpUs777
Quote by HeavenHelpUs777
Sounds like a distorted, slightly better version of Eddy Tan's music. Umm...this is awkward, but...did you really play for 6 years before coming up with that?

Lol. Yeah I've been playing for a little over 6 years and yesterday was the first day I decided to write a song.
Quote by farmosh203
HeavenHelpUs777

Lol. Yeah I've been playing for a little over 6 years and yesterday was the first day I decided to write a song.

It's ok dude. My first songs were worse than yours. Keep practicing. I do like your axe tho.