Page 1 of 6
Let me start off by saying that there has always been a generation gap, since before the dawn of civilization (for want of a better term), and there will always be one. I should know, I was there! (Yeah, I'm that fucking old!)

"Millennials" (now known as "The Useless Generation") think that "we", the older generation, think that we know it all.

Wrong! You're the "know-it-alls", before you even hit the age of 30. "We" have known for decades that we don't know it all, but we sure as shit know a lot more than you. We've already learned the old adage, "The more you learn, the more you realise how little you know". Christ knows, I'm hoping you learn that too before it's too late and you send this world to a non-existent hell in a hand-basket!

The world had high hopes for the "Millennials" coming-of-age this century, along the lines of the Computer Revolution and the brilliance of Silicon Valley. Jeez, did you lot ever wash-out in that respect, except for a very small handful of go-getters. Instead of lying around in your parents' basement, bemoaning the fact that life's so hard on you (boo-fucking-hoo, snivel, snivel), use that damn basement to create another (positive) revolution. That's what the likes of Apple, et al, did. And that is why you are currently known as "The Useless Generation".

I know that a load of you"Millennials" will be coming back with wise-ass replies. So, here's my pre-emptive reply: & & ! Mine is the arse, yours are the lips!
That's fine, we'll just cut off your social security.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Wow, who knew old men were such emotional crybabies.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I'm just here so I can get my social security cheque.
ggg1 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg3

Every generation complains about the next. Congratulations on saying nothing new and thanks for your unfounded criticism, old man.
We are pretty awful though tbh
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Theyre alright. Except for the SJW people, they are the idiots of the generation. Everybody else is pretty cool more or less.
We're the do nothing social media jobless, pot head generation running around with nothing to do and nothing to live for like chickens running around with their heads cut off. Many of us over educated and many of us can't even afford that extra step.

Jesus this thread has been made a million times already
Quote by Colohue
Wow. Just, wow.

I know Pencom and this dude are the same guy
Tell me what you've done with your life instead of riding on your shit generation's meager accomplishments.
Quote by sam b
I know Pencom and this dude are the same guy

And these are the guys with the highest UG IQs on the forum? If not for you being alright I'd be launching a full scale vendetta against purples. I'm not racist, but...
Yeah OP, I feel you. As soon as they entered the workforce they caused a housing crises that lead to a worldwide recession, the unemployment rate for millennials is sky high, they work for far less than their parents despite worker productivity increasing almost 50% in the last 20 years, hardly any of them have paid off their student loans, and even if they get a degree there's not a market for any of their skills. It's almost like the generation before millennials didn't know anything about good economic policies or care about maintaining growth in the middle class.

Oh wait
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Quote by RAB11
We are pretty awful though tbh

I admire your honesty. Let's see, how would you folks put it?, for reals.
Quote by EyeNon15
Except for the SJW people, they are the idiots of the generation.

Dammit dude, I had to google "SJW"!
Also they are awesome at typing a hashtag and then typing something else behind it.

#likethis
#millenialmasterrace
Quote by k.lainad
Jesus this thread has been made a million times already

Seemed like a good time to revive it again.
Quote by frankowillo
Seemed like a good time to revive it again.

Why?
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by frankowillo
! Mine is the arse, yours are the lips!
Thanks for clarifying.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Lets uh, tote out the old chestnuts

o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
I'm just here to say okay.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by TheChaz
Tell me what you've done with your life instead of riding on your shit generation's meager accomplishments.

Yeah, right, "meagre". Like everything else you're using right now. You clowns would just "die" if your cell phones and all that other electronic "stuff" stopped working.

Your Useless Generation can't even claim "meagre" accomplishments. Come back when you've got something worthwhile to show for your existence.
I'm sure you'll be grateful for the technological revolution when you're on a life support machine.
Quote by frankowillo
Yeah, right, "meagre". Like everything else you're using right now. You clowns would just "die" if your cell phones and all that other electronic "stuff" stopped working.

Your Useless Generation can't even claim "meagre" accomplishments. Come back when you've got something worthwhile to show for your existence.
What's your annual gross income?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by frankowillo

Oh, so you're a software developer? Or perhaps an engineer? Otherwise, I'm not sure why you're bringing up phones and technology. What have you done to set yourself on your high horse? Or are you just another frustrated old fuck who can't keep up with a changing world? If I had to put money down...
Quote by EpiExplorer
Why?

I was in the mood to stir up some shit on a Sub Forum that allows and loves shit-stirring and doesn't have the Thread locked by a jealous, spiteful person.

As the Goblin King said in LOTR, "That'll do it!" So, let's see if I'm wrong.
This shit wouldn't happen if I were a mod
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by frankowillo
I was in the mood to stir up some shit on a Sub Forum that allows and loves shit-stirring and doesn't have the Thread locked by a jealous, spiteful person.

As the Goblin King said in LOTR, "That'll do it!" So, let's see if I'm wrong.

Could've done a better topic, really. Complaining about 'so and so generation' is a bit passe.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by mattedbird
"but I want my kids to have it better than I did"

am I surprised this is where we're at? no

LMFAO! Blame the parents for the kids' failure. What's new?
Quote by Colohue
I'm sure you'll be grateful for the technological revolution when you're on a life support machine.

Dead right, no argument on that one. Oops! Dead! Knock on wood!
Quote by frankowillo
None of your sodding business!

This is interesting cuz Xiaoxi would be in a pretty high tax bracket in the UK
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
Quote by TheChaz
Oh, so you're a software developer? Or perhaps an engineer? Otherwise, I'm not sure why you're bringing up phones and technology. What have you done to set yourself on your high horse? Or are you just another frustrated old fuck who can't keep up with a changing world? If I had to put money down...

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that's exactly what I did. Initially electronics (hardware), later programming (software). I'm being dead honest about that.