I've owned this Acoustic guitar since about 1985 but other than the sticker inside saying "TS-10" I know nothing about it.

I'd like to know the exact, or close, year it was constructed and also it's value?

I've collectively spent easily 10 hours over the last 6 months looking for information about this guitar and it has been very very hard.

Even on EBAY I found none for sale or one with no info useful.

ANY detail would be a God send from you.

P.S. In case I've lost you by now, back to the details...

VIKING ACOUSTIC GUITAR, Model # TS-10

Thanks so very much.
You got any pictures of your acoustic guitar? I am assuming it is a lawsuit copy of a popular acoustic guitar brand.. possibly made in Japan.. but hard to say, since so many manufacturers come and go during that decade, they used obscure brand names and only few records can be found.
I have Washburn guitars 'Maverick Series' and bass 'Bantam Series' and a few pedals and amps, but man I wish to have more patience and drive practicing my playing, if it's equal to the modding itch, then I'm golden.
psp742

I'm going to try to put up some PICS and I hope you and others can help me i.d. and date this guitar....

really crossing my fingers on this one... :-)
Hello & Welcome.

The Swedish guitar makers "Hagstrom" issued a guitar called "Viking" in 1965 but that model was a semi-acoustic (E335 sort of guitar). There is some info about Hagstrom and that guitar here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hagstr%C3%B6m_Viking

Hagstrom also made some very good acoustic guitars. Lots of info here:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=old+Hagstrom+acoustic&btnG=Google+Search&oq=&gws_rd=cr&ei=xov-V8n5F4GPgAbX7q3oAQ

Hope this is of help.
wxfear, I own one as well and I've also been searching for any and all info on it. My mom bought it in '84 or '85 in a pawn shop somewhere in Pittsburgh. I picked it up in '02 or '03 and have been playing it ever since. Ive gotten more compliments on that guitar than any other gear I own. It just sounds fantastic. I took it to one of my local guitar shop owners/ vintage expert to see if he could give me any info. He initially scoffed at it when I pulled it out of the case as he had never seen or heard of one. Then he played it and was very surprised at the tone. He told me he was almost certain that its Japanese and that it is solid top. He guessed that it was probably a late 70s to early 80s model. With that information I asked him if it was part of the lawsuit era Japanese stuff, and he said that was definitely a possibility. It certainly has a Martin look with the similar headstock. The only work I've done to mine is typical setup stuff and new tuners. The stock ones were pretty bad and worn out. It does seem really susceptible to humidity changes and dries out really quickly. It pulls up at the bridge and will totally fret out at the 13th, but other than that plays perfectly. I just make sure to keep a humidifier in it whenever its in the case. Anyway, that's as much as I know about mine. Hope that helped, and I hope yours sounds as good too!