Standard Baritone. I have the same range, around B1-B4. Lower than that is vocal fry, and the C5 notes and above are clearly a throaty distorted falsetto. I can mimic the same sounds. The whistle notes at the very end I can't really do though. I could with practice though.

It is impressive for a non-singer. Guy uses his voice a ton though and stretches it frequently, so I'm not too surprised his range is really strong too.
Quote by EvilSoup
Standard Baritone. I have the same range, around B1-B4. Lower than that is vocal fry, and the C5 notes and above are clearly a throaty distorted falsetto. I can mimic the same sounds. The whistle notes at the very end I can't really do though. I could with practice though.

It is impressive for a non-singer. Guy uses his voice a ton though and stretches it frequently, so I'm not too surprised his range is really strong too.

His voice was trained! I figured this out after posting this! He's got a trained voice! So now It makes a little more sense, but it's still impressive!