I will not be a dickless moderator

my campaign is suspended
It was my privilege
Last edited by StewieSwan at Oct 12, 2016,
not only will I build a firewall, but I'll make hdmovie14.net pay for it
It was my privilege
I straight up started my campaign with your blessing you bish

Politics changed you Stewie.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
I, the establishment, just liked your post, thereby destroying your anti-establishment appeal
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I straight up started my campaign with your blessing you bish

Politics changed you Stewie.

I was in the back. I could barely even hear what was going on.
It was my privilege
no way because you think kira and jadzia are poor female characters

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no way because you think kira and jadzia are poor female characters

look at you defending a terrorist. sad!
It was my privilege
that's *freedom fighter to you, dominion scum.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by StewieSwan
I was in the back. I could barely even hear what was going on.

Damn that's cold. We coulda consolidated our support against the faithless demagoguery of those promising nudes
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
Quote by sam b
lol, as if

*hidden*

who?
It was my privilege
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Well, you've got my... um... shit, what was it again

Penis, good sir, he has your penis.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by StewieSwan
All my opponents are liars and corrupt.
Those are some very strong words.

I prefer the term... umm... idk, some word meaning I'm totally just in it for me myself and I, idk someone look it up for me.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Quote by Joshua Garcia

I prefer the term... umm... idk, some word meaning I'm totally just in it for me myself and I, idk someone look it up for me.

Those words are

#YesWeBanj2016
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Joshua Garcia

democrat
It was my privilege
Another member of the establishment endorsing the young rebel here.

Need to prove to all of you that nothing changes and death is inevitable.
"There are two styles of music. Good music and bad music." -Duke Ellington

"If you really think about it, the guitar is a pointless instrument." - Robert Fripp
another unelected, activist mod trying to rig the election. no respect!
It was my privilege
No
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by StewieSwan
I will ban Columbus Day

Ali promising to ban the creeps and you will ban Columbus day TBH I don't like either I also don't think either of these things will be accomplished so...
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Evilnine
Ali promising to ban the creeps and you will ban Columbus day TBH I don't like either I also don't think either of these things will be accomplished so...

Let me be clear. Creeps will be the first thing to go. I have no interest in anime or MLP avatars. Check my record!
It was my privilege
This is the Weimar Pit, I tell you! Too many candidates.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by Evilnine

Check my latest update in the thread.

Quote by matt bickerton
Stewie says he'll ban creeps but he's basically the weab equivalent for Chinese stuff. Also small hands.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by ErikLensherr
Stewie says he'll ban creeps but he's basically the weab equivalent for Chinese stuff. Also small hands.

I have tremendous hands. I can palm a basketball no problem. I got no problems there
It was my privilege
Quote by StewieSwan
I have tremendous hands. I can palm a basketball no problem. I got no problems there

So how many balls have you palmed?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
So how many balls have you palmed?
a huge amount. it's incredible, people. no one has palmed as many balls as him
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
After like the 3rd sentence of the OP I got the idea and started reading in Trump's voice. It was a very rewarding experience.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Quote by BladeSlinger
Swan, Stewie. "The Number of Balls I've Palmed". Ultimate-Guitar, 2016. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1711329

>MLA
Use a real citation system.

Swan, S. (2016). The number of balls I've palmed. Ultimate-Guitar. Retrieved from https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1711329
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by zgr0826
>MLA
Use a real citation system.

Swan, S. (2016). The number of balls I've palmed. Ultimate-Guitar. Retrieved from https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1711329
more like AP-AIDS
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
more like AP-AIDS

You know what MLA stands for?

Moldy, lousy ass.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
at least mine was somewhat clever. cause i study language

I'm proficient with APA for tutoring people, and it's way better about giving specific formats for different things. So many things just aren't explicitly covered by MLA, and it's kind of frustrating, but I dig how flexible it is.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
at least mine was somewhat clever. cause i study language

I'm proficient with APA for tutoring people, and it's way better about giving specific formats for different things. So many things just aren't explicitly covered by MLA, and it's kind of frustrating, but I dig how flexible it is.

I always hated how flexible MLA is. It's always playing fast and loose with shit. APA just tells you exactly what it needs. That's why I always preferred working with students writing in APA.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Last edited by zgr0826 at Oct 10, 2016,
Page 1 of 2