my brother is listening to californication by rhcp or whatever and it is kinda ruining it tho

edit: okay that stint is over thanks everybody
Last edited by Will Lane at Oct 10, 2016,
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
what the hell will its october

he's just super pumped for his homie j-sus's birthday
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
what the hell will its october

i gotchu fam

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by by Zaphikh
The usual routine is to ban these accounts. I hope in the future, one day, the collective hive-mind will be able to trace down the identity of the person(s) who coded this spam-advertisement, and make first contact with them. Learn about them. Their dreams and desires as children, and what they were reduced to in maturity. Do they care for music? For love? Perhaps it's all a cryptic message sent by an alien looking for connection...

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by StewieSwan
he's just super pumped for his homie j-sus's birthday
e |-3
B|-3
G|-5
D|-5
A|-
E|-
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Stevie Wonder

The joke is that my avatar is half of Colin Mochrie's face, hence, semi-Colin. Brilliant, huh?
Quote by Wolfinator-x
e |-3
B|-3
G|-5
D|-5
A|-
E|-

this joke is even older than jesus actually
Check out my band Disturbed
I likemost of it but TBH it is annoying AF when I hear it before Halloween same with movies/T.V. shows/commercials etc. at least wait until Thanksgiving is over damn.

Even better than Christmas music: Christmas lights!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Remember when pop stars would put out Christmas albums.
They would all do the same 10 or so Christmas songs, ekkkkkkk