Just wanted to share my last video of pikachu metal, feel free to subscribe share and express your opinion

Thread was moved to forum: Show off
Glad to cross paths with you on this adventure called life
Quote by Jet Penguin
lots of flirting with the other key without confirming. JUST LIKE THEIR LOVE IN THE MOVIE OH DAMN.
Quote by Hail
you're acting like you have perfect pitch or something
I love Pokemon and Metal Music. That was hilarious and totally not what I expected (I wasn't expected Death Metal/Deathcore). The guitar playing wasn't bad either.
"I don't know what you're trying to suggest. There's no shame in taking what you need to hold your position!"

Super Buu (DBZ) on assimilation (it could also apply to blues guitar and guitar soloing in general).
Kinda hoping the lyrics were just "PIKA! PIKA-PIKA! PIKAPIKAPIKAPIKA-PII!"
I thought this was gonna be from Kevin "Pokemon fucker" geots or w/e, but this was actually pretty bad ass man, killer.
Sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ʜᴏᴍᴇ! Gʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴊᴏʙ ғᴏʀ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛs, sᴛᴀʏ-at-home moms or anyone needing an extra income... You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection... Mᴀᴋᴇ $90/h and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and sɪɢɴɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ... You can have your first check ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴇᴇᴋ...

...............>>>>> http://www.MoneyPath90.Com