I'm on day 3 without electricity or water with an estimated 5 more days without it.
Ppl like to think they would get out and find other stuff to do if they lost their conveniences but so far all I've done for 3 days is sit in my car unwashed eating snacks and trolling on the internet.

I would just go get a hotel but I don't want to be seen in public after 3 days of no personal hygiene whatsoever.
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Oct 11, 2016,
As soon as I lost some convenience's I start wondering how threaded pipe can be used to bump fire a shotgun shell.

Lucky me I wouldn't be able to look up how too.
My PC is kill, please consider buying a physical copy of clockwork calamity to help out, and spread the work, I need all I an get.
https://daydreamanatomy.bandcamp.com/merch It's 12 usd plus shipping, but on my end printing and shipping add up to 7.50 usd, pls pay extra if you can, it'd help me out a lot. If I can't write music, play game, watch anime, shit post, I'll become an alchy again.

Please check out my New Album!!!

BandCamp (5 usd)
iTunes (6 usd)
Official Band Website
That'd be a pretty dim scenario.
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
Fire up the generator?
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge