Hi, I'm Ronald Poe. You guys may know me for being persistent and asking a lot of odd questions. However I would like to be your new mod. I may not be the most experienced here but I'm honest and a former theory nut. I love playing bass and writing electronic music/remixing and have been happily playing guitar for years. I will respect your opinions, be fair, and be polite.

I will make sure there are more interesting and thought-provoking conversations like there used to be (where have those been). There will be less tolerance for all the trolls, bullies, and genre bashing. I promise to be more lax about suggestion threads and try to have them be open longer.

Give me a chance and you won't regret it. Good luck, Kev and Kristen.
"I don't know what you're trying to suggest. There's no shame in taking what you need to hold your position!"

Super Buu (DBZ) on assimilation (it could also apply to blues guitar and guitar soloing in general).
Good luck to you too! Definitely looking forward to those thought-provoking conversations, regardless of the result of this election.
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here