I am.

I failed my theory test yesterday, didn't go to sleep, booked another one, am not allowed by law to re-sit it for 3 days anyway, but I'm getting another theory test now booked, just have to check my email for it... And I decided, am at the end of this chest infection/flu (I feel am at the end of it), so I topped up my Smirnoff as I was out (Only had Glenns) and I bought 4 Budweiser's, I started drinking at this bar, had 2 there then went home via a supermarket and an off license..
I drank 3 beers, ate crisps at the bar and popcorn at mine with more crisps to line my stomach, used the Smirnoff and poured myself a White Russian with that and milk and Kahlúa... I spent the night watching Ozzy Osbourne on YouTube, that guy I owe more credit to influence wise, as a human being in music and as a musician than I first realised... So long live Ozzy! - Passed out , woke up, opened up my last Budweiser, drank that, had another white Russian.. Decided to take it easy on the Kahlúa, so I poured myself a Smirnoff & milk, remembered how gross that actually was, refrained from adding in Kahlúa because, in a way I'm glad I don't like it, I plan to not waste it but sip from it... though I've only sipped just the once - and I feel that's better than adding alcohol and then drinking that alcohol like candy/chocolate/sweets...

Are you drunk?

A drunk thread.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Last edited by treborillusion at Oct 11, 2016,
Nah

Might have a Scotch later
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by k.lainad
not right now but this is a fun drunk thread

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1707120

I thought you was giving my thread a compliment at first.
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
I wish I could/was. I'm stuck in a traffic jam that's moved half a mile in an hour and a half.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by zgr0826
I wish I could/was. I'm stuck in a traffic jam that's moved half a mile in an hour and a half.
You have just inadvertently invented Drive-Thru liquor.
Quote by laid-to-waste
Nah.

I think I know why TS might've failed his test though. A hypothesis as it were
Quote by bass.desires
staring at your forum avatar relaxes me.
Quote by treborillusion
You have just inadvertently invented Drive-Thru liquor.

There's one of those about half a mile down the road from my house. I haven't used it.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
zgr0826
Quote by zgr0826
There's one of those about half a mile down the road from my house. I haven't used it.
Okay..

I still like my Chicken N' Beer place in Norbury though, gave it a review on Yelp once..
https://www.yelp.co.uk/biz/best-fried-chicken-london
Quote by laid-to-waste
You failed your theory test? That thing is easy as shit man
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Does anyone else have drive-thru liquor places in their area?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by zgr0826
Does anyone else have drive-thru liquor places in their area?

This guy does:
Quote by laid-to-waste
Why go to school for music when getting views for acoustic covers of pop songs is so easy?

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Keeps hand firmly by my side.

also, I never understood the drive through bottle'os. It's like, "HEY YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT DRINKING AND DRIVING"
"hey here's a place where you can drive to and purchase alcohol and you don't even have to get out of your car, in fact it's entire purpose is to serve people who are operating motor vehicles"
"Here is your booze, have a good day"
I'm not saying they should be banned or anything dumb like that either, it's just bizarre like heres A heres B "OI you better not finish that equation"
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.