My generation.

I grew up with Guns N' Roses, The Simpsons and IT class.

What do you think of Generation Y?
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Like this post if you're a spoiled and entitled millennial
Quote by Pizzafan
k.lainad Im going to use twine, tie a broom handle to a pizza, put guitar string on it, and make love to your mom with a pizztar

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

https://soundcloud.com/slowdeathhooks

Last edited by k.lainad at Oct 11, 2016,
Dj Lethal bring it on!
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
liek this if you liek me

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
liek this if you liek me

I liked it just to unlike it.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Quote by ErikLensherr
I liked it just to unlike it.
that's harsh brah

Also caused me to land on a crashed page when I clicked on the link from my notifications.

fuk u brah

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
liek this if you liek me

██████
██████
██████
Like this post if you like liking posts
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
The act of playing the guitar isn't supposed to be entertaining.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Like this post if you like liking posts

Like this post if you don't like the post I quoted
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
I kind of identify with them simply because all the media I was raised on was Blackadder, classic rock a la GNR, and the simpsons. My dad just showed it to me like a friend would so I got the privilege of enjoying it without knowing I was 10 years out of date
Quote by Panasonic3

I think God has at least 3.5 billion human penises, and many billions more penises that are out of this world.
Apparently I'm in Gen Y according to Wikipedia but I don't really relate.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car

bring back UG classic
What comes after generation Z?

In scandinavia it's generation Å of course but what about others
WHAT A
HORRIBLE
NIGHT TO
HAVE A
CURSE.
And after that, Generation ZZ Top where everyone - including the women - grows badass beards.
Quote by ultimate-slash
Like this post if you don't like the post I quoted

Y no one like my post?
kitty on my foot and I wanna touch it
meow meow meow meow meow meow
Quote by Banjocal
I kind of identify with them simply because all the media I was raised on was Blackadder, classic rock a la GNR, and the simpsons. My dad just showed it to me like a friend would so I got the privilege of enjoying it without knowing I was 10 years out of date

Sounds like you were born in le wrong generation. You should go like my previous post.
Quote by chrismendiola
Sounds like you were born in le wrong generation. You should go like my previous post.
nah tbh I'm glad it happened like it did. cause I have no sense of generation I can now enjoy stuff from whenever without worrying about it too much
Quote by Panasonic3

I think God has at least 3.5 billion human penises, and many billions more penises that are out of this world.