So guitar pro 6 has fucked up again, basically, I've changed the tuning of the guitar and here's what happens, it's set to a half step down on a 7 string and when I hover over the string on the tab it says the correct name but when I put in an open note it goes to a B instead of a B flat, so I tried this with a different tuning, I hover over it and it says G but when I put the open note in, guess what it comes up as a B on the stave and it says B in the bit at the bottom of the screen.

Oh and I should mention I have pressed apply.

How do I fix this?
If I understand the question, I think this means you are pressing the transpose button instead of the tuning button.

So instead of changing the tuning from B to Bb, you are transposing the notes played in B to being played in Bb. So like an open string in B tuning will become fret 1 in Bb tuning etc.

If this isn't what you mean can you clarify?
Random3 Hopefully the screenshot helps (Invalid img) And if that didn't work then I have no clue how to add images
I have to say I have never noticed that. I never knew it had a little indicator at the bottom that tells you what the note is, and I wouldn't notice if the musical notation is wrong because I disable that view and only have the tablature enabled.

Honestly if you are reading the tablature as opposed to the musical notation, and GP6 is playing the correct note regardless of what it says, I would just disable the musical view and read the tab.

I will check when I get home and see if mine is like this. You can try emailing Arobas for support but in my experience they will only ever tell you to reinstall, so I would try that first.
Here's what I think is happening. The note is correct in the tablature but 'incorrect' in the standard musical notation, right?
It's because of the convention of how to notate music for a guitar that is tuned a half step down. On a standard 6 string if you tune down to Eb Ab Db Gb Bb Eb then it gets confusing to notate everything with flats, for instance if you're playing something using open position chords then as a guitarist you're probably still thinking "play E, A, D", etc, you don't want to have to think what would this note/chord be normally in this position and then think what it would be a semi-tone down.
Similarly for a 7 string it's easier to think, "I'm playing a riff based off the open B, then I might move up to C# at the 2nd fret or E at the 5th fret", or whatever, you don't need to be thinking about flatting everything.
So it's nothing to worry about