k.lainad is a Mayor of this thread. Worship k.lainad as he has a superpower!
Show top users How it works?
Top users
1. k.lainad (2 posts)
2. psp742 (1 posts)
Greetings all,

i have been playing electric and acoustic guitars in bands for nearly a decade, and it is clearly a passion of mine. Being a moderator of this sub-forum would mean not only an add-on to my passion for guitar music, but would be a great way for me to get to know more about this hobby and allow others to gain knowledge from me. I'm always here to chat, and I pretty much always have a tab open for UG, so I am always available for support. If you're interested you can check out my band (link in sig).

anyways, now lets get down to the meat and potatoes:

I will keep whatever sub-forum you need me in organized and clean
I'll moderate each thread with precision, making sure posts are not being particularly hostile, racist, or the like toward other posters.
I will remain calm, cool, and collected and neutral in threads, and keep the discussion on track.
lastly, I will try to keep things fresh and lively for posters, along with keeping new-comers to the forum aware of rules and do-not's.
I'm here to help you share your ideas about the future of this community. I won't contribute too many of my own ideas, but I will make some suggestions to keep the discussion moving. If anything
does gets in the way of the discussion, please let me know. This is your discussion and I want to help you make it work

make
UG
great
again
vote for k.lainad

thank you for your support !
Quote by Pizzafan
k.lainad Im going to use twine, tie a broom handle to a pizza, put guitar string on it, and make love to your mom with a pizztar

Quote by Gatecrasher53
I used to google image search stuff like 'sexy guitar', and 'hot guitar' and then scroll through several results pages to find maybe two images of shitty magazine covers with nude women posing with les pauls covering their genitals because I didnt know about clearing your search history and I thought I could explain away these searches if they were ever discovered as me just looking at cool guitars.

soundcloud
youtube
Last edited by k.lainad at Oct 12, 2016,
bump
Quote by Pizzafan
k.lainad Im going to use twine, tie a broom handle to a pizza, put guitar string on it, and make love to your mom with a pizztar

Quote by Gatecrasher53
I used to google image search stuff like 'sexy guitar', and 'hot guitar' and then scroll through several results pages to find maybe two images of shitty magazine covers with nude women posing with les pauls covering their genitals because I didnt know about clearing your search history and I thought I could explain away these searches if they were ever discovered as me just looking at cool guitars.

soundcloud
youtube
Bump
I have Washburn guitars 'Maverick Series' and bass 'Bantam Series' and a few pedals and amps, but man I wish to have more patience and drive practicing my playing, if it's equal to the modding itch, then I'm golden.