Hey guys!

Have you ever heard of Morgan GC712 amplifier? I have a chance to buy one for 70€, but cant find any info.
I know of Morgan amps that are pretty damn good, but pricey, and that model number doesn't correspond to what I've seen of their stuff.

The only Morgan GC 712 I know of is for sale in Norway (seemingly for 1000 krone; just over 100€ ), and its logo doesn't look like the Morgans I know.

Still, could be an early model. Wish I could help more.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

alhaq369
It is very impotent to success a business.
you got a pic of that amp. I tried to look it up and found nothing which makes me wonder if it's something else
Besides, I just bought a Peavey Backstage 30 for 10euros haha. In a actually good condtion too!
Quote by Domantasa
Besides, I just bought a Peavey Backstage 30 for 10euros haha. In a actually good condtion too!

well ok then that is pretty cheap even for that amp.
Domantasa

Different picture, but that looks like the same kind of amp as the one I saw for sale in Norway.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

alhaq369
There's a huge thread over at gear page about how several folks have been screwed over by Morgan. Just an FYI if you are looking for support from Morgan on the amp.
www.facebook.com/yourbadinfluence
Same company?

alhaq369