Hey UG , after taking a long break from posting songs after the 2nd album, I'm writing some new stuff but I'm not happy yet with the results because I'm learning lots of new stuff with guitar techniques, mixing, programming MIDI, etc. so I'll have to practice more until I'm where I want to be to post new heavier songs.

Today in the morning I plugged in an old MIDI keyboard into my PC to play with some MIDI stuff, and I got very inspired with some piano chords, so I wrote a mini song then recorded some ambient guitars in it, which is new to me, here's the results:

Hope you enjoy and as always post links to your stuff so I can check it out!
xevious1

Thanks, yeah this will be a full song with everything eventually, I am writing a lot recently, guitar parts that inspire piano parts, piano parts that inspire new guitar riffs, same with drums, bass, synths, etc.

I have this huge very emotional project in mind but I have to stop fucking around and get a vocalist, or atleast build my playing & writing game up so the songs are fun to listen to as an instrumental.
Thanks for checking out my song Togepi! Now to get into this

I really enjoy the melodies and how soothing this is. I don't know if you'l take this as a compliment, but it really reminds me of playing minecraft late at night, in the flow, and the music kicks in.
it's so, so captivating and makes you wanna hit dat rpt 1 button and think about the mystery of life.

on a more specific note, the eq on the keys are is super sick, as it feels like it's a beautiful background. I can NOT get enough of that delay on the guitar, and the cleans are literally clean, you know?

I really enjoyed this track since it's a gret way to display your creativity
Quote by LourDeo_15
Thanks for checking out my song Togepi! Now to get into this

I really enjoy the melodies and how soothing this is. I don't know if you'l take this as a compliment, but it really reminds me of playing minecraft late at night, in the flow, and the music kicks in.
it's so, so captivating and makes you wanna hit dat rpt 1 button and think about the mystery of life.

on a more specific note, the eq on the keys are is super sick, as it feels like it's a beautiful background. I can NOT get enough of that delay on the guitar, and the cleans are literally clean, you know?

I really enjoyed this track since it's a gret way to display your creativity

Thanks so much for the comment!

Recently I've been having many many ideas like this one here, with lots of layered instruments all playing different melodies, so expect a lot more stuff like this to come, I just need to work on making these type of songs long enough to be enjoyable, this feels unfinished, it needs to feel right and not repetitive.

The VST amp I'm using for the cleans is the free Mercuriall JCM800, delay is Waves GTR Pedalboard. The editing and adjustment on everything is done by ear, I just keep messing with different parameters until everything fits in it's place.

One thing I could not get right was the note at 0:14, I'll have to do another take on the proper version of this song
Gentle beginning, great sound quality and atmosphere so far. The echo is just the right amount. I'm not sure what you were going for on the note at :14, but I like it the way it is right now. This song is visceral and so deep you could get lost in it even now at only about a minute long, so I really think you're onto something moving forward.

c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1710556
Quote by VStratto Music
I just need to work on making these type of songs long enough to be enjoyable, this feels unfinished, it needs to feel right and not repetitive.

I honestly think this particular song would make an amazing intro or interlude on a lengthy release. something about it screams "stop and listen for a minute"
Hey, dude!

First of all, I have apologize for this super late reply, been really busy with composing and the university.

I really like this, good mix too. This could be used as an album outro/intro or fleshed out into a full song. Love me some simple delay guitar melodies.

Nice job!