Page 1 of 3
Sooo.. Hillary becomes elected..

Whats the last song that you listen to while pooping yourself waiting for the missiles to arrive?

Mine would probably either be Say Hello to Heaven (Temple of the Dog) or Stargazer (Mother Love Bone). Something Andy Wood related, I reckon

Edit: link to huff post
https://www.google.com/amp/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_57fe91bee4b0e8c198a5ac5a/amp?client=safari
Quote by suckmahnuts
Watterboy, I love you.

Quote by davrossss
You are now my favourite person on UG.....You write cool shit.

Quote by wannabestoner69

Last edited by Watterboy at Oct 12, 2016,
Quote by Baby Joel
wait what?

Senasational journalism. No threat of nuclear war, but many infer that.

But tensions are pretty rocky right now. I think it was a week ago where Russia flew 4 or so bombers around the EU zone (but stayed out of British/etc air space), and it was intercepted by F16s and such by a few of those countries (France, England, Norway, etc).

Anyway... how about Kim Kardashian??

Didn't her bodyguard recently get killed?

didnt she recently support a candidate...

I request a Viking burial (fire in a lake, so my body can truly decompose and be aborbed in the universe)
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

They just mean it as slang though, it's what all the cool people in Russia say. Like "hey don't eat the last muffin or I'll go nuclear on you" or "did you see the fight? Vladimir went nuclear on his ass"
Everyone in Russia is named Validimir or Boris
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Oct 12, 2016,
Quote by EyeNon15
They just mean it as slang though, it's what all the cool people in Russia say.

Like "hey don't eat the last muffin or I'll go nuclear on you" or "did you see the fight? Vladimir went nuclear on his ass"
Everyone in Russia is named Validimir or Boris

Funny thing: the word brat is Russian for brother in their culture, and a quick Googling tells mea synonym is little terror, and I dont necessarily mean to intrude on one's.culture (if you are Russian or anything heh), but I think those Nazi cuck germs named their little sausages after it (bratwurst)
Ive been intending on voting for Trump, although I can understand why so many people hate him and are choosing hillary.

But after this russia situation, i cant discern if trump is in putins pocket, or if hillary's policy is so devastating to Russias economy that they are making threats this extreme

I think i need to smoke
Quote by suckmahnuts
Watterboy, I love you.

Quote by davrossss

Quote by wannabestoner69

Quote by Watterboy
Ive been intending on voting for Trump,
why
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Watterboy
Ive been intending on voting for Trump, although I can understand why so many people hate him and are choosing hillary.

But after this russia situation, i cant discern if trump is in putins pocket, or if hillary's policy is so devastating to Russias economy that they are making threats this extreme

I think i need to smoke

Chill man. Regardless as to what happens, everything will be okay. I'm personally voting for Gary Johnson this year. Just vote your conscience and be cool with whatever happens (Newsflash: US will not get touched by a nuke).
Quote by ehbacon
chloe dancer tho

wait you're voting for trump? disgrace.

Yea. I dont really feel like getting into an argument or debate about it; but depending on how all of these Russian relations play out and all of these left-field prior groping, sexual harrassment accusations on trump play out, i may just write down something ridiculous instead. Ive already decided long ago that hillary will not get my vote regardless, but we'll see what happens in the next couple of weeks. So ye, dont judge me - i dont want nobody gettin nuked neither
Quote by suckmahnuts
Watterboy, I love you.

Quote by davrossss

Quote by wannabestoner69

Moscow would be a parking lot before anything touched us
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Watterboy
Ive already decided long ago that hillary will not get my vote regardless, but we'll see what happens in the next couple of weeks
yeah did you hear she something something emails
Quote by ehbacon
because you're opinion is wrong and disgraceful?

lol

god i hope Putin keeps his word this time - ive known since i was a kid that i wanted to grow up to become glass
Quote by suckmahnuts
Watterboy, I love you.

Quote by davrossss

Quote by wannabestoner69

#trump2016

#MakeAmericaLessLibtard

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Your political system is a joke.

A funny one but still

Also Russian "Ultra-Nationalists" are the imaginary bad guys in CoD MW2 made up so as not to offend and therefore reduce sales in Russia. There won't be nuclear war over trump vs hillary and i can't believe you posted such shitty clickbait.
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Last edited by Gatecrasher53 at Oct 13, 2016,
Quote by Watterboy
Yea. I dont really feel like getting into an argument or debate about it; but depending on how all of these Russian relations play out and all of these left-field prior groping, sexual harrassment accusations on trump play out, i may just write down something ridiculous instead. Ive already decided long ago that hillary will not get my vote regardless, but we'll see what happens in the next couple of weeks. So ye, dont judge me - i dont want nobody gettin nuked neither
See the thing is, fear and politics don't go together because you're acting based on emotion (in response to a threat that's probably not even legitimate) rather than on logic. Instead of voting for personal comforting reasons, you should be voting for what you think works better for your country.

People who don't understand this are exactly the kind of people who support Trump.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Gatecrasher53
Your political system is a joke.

A funny one but still

Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Yeah somehow I don't believe this guy. It's certainly going to dismay Russia but lol nuclear war?

i just realized: famous last words
I wish putin would go away and that america and russia could chill together

I don't wanna live in a world where i'm told that pavliickk is my enemy.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Oct 13, 2016,
It's propaganda saber rattling etc. mutually assured destruction will prevent this from happening as it did for the the entirety of the cold war.

But if not I'm going with this little ditty by Ozzy professing that if the only good reason those in power can find not to nuke it out is concern for their own mortality then Thank God for the Bomb.

"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Joshua Garcia
See the thing is, fear and politics don't go together because you're acting based on emotion (in response to a threat that's probably not even legitimate) rather than on logic. Instead of voting for personal comforting reasons, you should be voting for what you think works better for your country.

People who don't understand this are exactly the kind of people who support Trump.

You misunderstood me. I wouldnt vote for trump just to avoid nuclear war. In fact, that makes me want to vote for hillary, but thats really the only reason. I do support trump because i believe he is the better option. I find hillary to be very toxic in a political sense and i dont see her as an honest advocate for typical middle class america or military/law enforcement personnel
Quote by suckmahnuts
Watterboy, I love you.

Quote by davrossss

Quote by wannabestoner69

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Youre officially uber shit now.

Quote by StewieSwan
3d9310rd is far more upset than i 

Quote by Bladez22
I'm a moron tho apparently and everyone should listen to you oh wise pretentious one
Quote by Watterboy
I find hillary to be very toxic in a political sense and i dont see her as an honest advocate for typical middle class america or military/law enforcement personnel
if you consider being a bombastic scam artist and bully to be the middle class dream, then yeah
he has at no point in his life been middle class though

which is pretty irrelevant tbh, because the job is as a diplomat, commander-in-chief, head of state and policy maker. one of the two candidates clearly has the better temper, experience and respectability that the role requires.
Quote by Hydra150
if you consider being a bombastic scam artist and bully to me the middle class dream, then yeah
he has at no point in his life been middle class though

which is pretty irrelevant tbh, because the job is as a diplomat, commander-in-chief, head of state and policy maker. one of the two candidates clearly has the better temper, experience and respectability that the role requires.

Again, i dont feel like turning this into a debate. Im not gonna sit here and attack hillary who has plenty of faults of her own, not to mention I dont like or agree with many of her policies and I find her 'experience' and track record as a politician to be rather deplorable; and im also not trying to make arguments in favor of republicans. It is what it is- we have different preferences, and it is okay. If you persist to attack somebody who isnt provoking you then you look rather unintelligent; your arguments for hillary are already things that Ive heard and considered, and I personally don't see them to be enough to deserve my vote. Just cast your vote to the person that YOU want, an I'll cast mine to the person I want.
Quote by suckmahnuts
Watterboy, I love you.

Quote by davrossss

Quote by wannabestoner69

Quote by Watterboy
Just cast your vote to the person that YOU want, an I'll cast mine to the person I want.

I'm just giving you a foreign perspective
Quote by Hydra150
I'm just giving you a foreign perspective

fucking lmao. Why do we give money to other countries again?
Last edited by Fat Lard at Oct 13, 2016,
Ozzy, thank god for the bomb. It thats the only thing thats stopping war then thank god for the bomb. Killer of giants. Killer of giants threatens us all rising so proudly they've got nowhere to fall. Crazytrain. Heirs of the cold war thats what we've become.
Last edited by geo-rage at Oct 13, 2016,
Shame it won't start it at 6, like it should.

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Page 1 of 3