giving more of my time and available financial resources to invest in my local church body, both generally and personally, with the volunteers i oversee

giving more effort to form my career path despite less-than-ideal circumstances, to support a possible future family
If I had a goal, me giving it my all wouldn't be a problem.
But I don't know my place in life, so here I am wasting my life and potential away, here in the pit.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
never

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
semi related: I tell myself I will donate 5% of my income every paycheck but I never do not out of greed but out of not knowing who to trust and not knowing what would actually be helpful. I should figure that out.
Staying off of UG while I am at work.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

your time and money wasted in church is an investment in the afterlife
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.