So i just got myself an IEM system. Now i need some good headphones for it. I currently have this ones:
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/QKZ-W1-Pro-Mic-in-Ear-Earphones-Headphones-for-Running-Travel-Exercising-Removable-Cable-With-Memory/1246446_32558937246.html

They arent the best, but they get the job done. People are recomending Shure 315, but they honestly seem a little pricy. Is there any others that are a better balance between quality/price?
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis
Eventually, you'll come around to wanting the molded-to-your-ear headphones. I pooped when I saw how expensive they were going to be. But it's the only way to go. It MIGHT be better to bite the bullet now than to buy and toss cheaper solutions before you get to this point.
I use Alien Ears, which are custom molds. I will tell you, it is a night-and-day difference. I hated the IEM system before. Now it is amazing, and I couldn't imagine performing without it again.
Dave @ Seymour Duncan
From the little bit of discussion I see about IEM's, SE215's are the standard. I use them and do not have problems with fit or sound. However, if your budget is $10 USD, like the price of those you listed, I do not imagine you can go but so wrong at that price point. I would look for headphones with an impedance rating between 17-22 ohms, and a sensitivity of around 107 dB SPL/mW. More impedance means less volume (basic explanation), as does less sensitivity.
I dont really have a tight budget, around 100€ i guess., and i bought the cheap 10$ ones just on a whim a few months ago. Anyway, i went with the 215, since they are suposed to be good. I dont really wanna spend like 500€ for special made ones tho.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Quote by gorkyporky
I dont really wanna spend like 500€ for special made ones tho.

I didn't want to spend that kind of money either.
Unfortunately, the custom molds are so much better and solve so many issues that you should probably begin to budget for them as soon as possible.