Page 1 of 2
Title says eveything...But please keep it in a LEGAL LEVEL.

Also don't recommend loud music (they have adapted so since 2014 )
apartment next door or next door neighbor (house) ?

loud music works pretty well for me, but we all know that is too classic for OP
how about fixing your car in the middle of the night? that's pretty loud, you can make quite a racket.
or mow your lawn at like 4 in the morning.

I like to to power wash my drive way so it's crisp and clean, the pressure washer i use has a VERY LOUD motor, and all of my neighbors look out of their window's whenever i'm doing my thing.
completely legal too haha

Quote by Pizzafan
k.lainad Im going to use twine, tie a broom handle to a pizza, put guitar string on it, and make love to your mom with a pizztar

soundcloud
youtube
Last edited by k.lainad at Oct 13, 2016,
Quote by k.lainad
apartment next door or next door neighbor (house) ?

loud music works pretty well for me, but we all know that is too classic for OP
how about fixing your car in the middle of the night? that's pretty loud, you can make quite a racket.
or mow your lawn at like 4 in the morning.

I like to to power wash my drive way so it's crisp and clean, the pressure washer i use has a VERY LOUD motor, and all of my neighbors look out of their window's whenever i'm doing my thing.
completely legal too haha

nice

Yeap, unfortunately next door...
Get the pressure washer and draw/clean a penis into their driveway
you seem to be looking for the pit circa 2007
this is 2016, now we only post bad memes, clickbait news articles, and shitty emo songs with a few lines of italicized lyrics
=^● ⋏ ●^=
myanimelist! | steam!
---------
i am hurting /// i have lost it all
i am losing /// help me to breathe
OP is so edgy. Is it 2008 again?
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Have you considered arson
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Have you planted the cocaine yet?
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Get them proper by killing yourself but making it look like they did it.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Get them proper by killing yourself but making it look like they did it.

I don't think you can top this... this will get em good!

/endthread
Gibson LP Standard T, EPI LP Standard with Gib 57/57+ pups, EPI Sheraton II, Schecter Hellraiser C1FR, Schecter Hellraiser DLX,
Helix Rack, Blackstar Series One 45 (Celestion V30's), Jetcity JCA50H w/ JCA24s+
Tickle them even if they tell you to stop.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Quote by Cardbored
Tickle them even if they tell you to stop.
Until their guts fall out.
If you live in a non-emission state, then remove the exhaust off your car and leave it running with open headers. Then try to get a very early shift at work if possible, so you can start at like 4:00 am. Park your car on the street as close to their house as possible. Let hilarity ensue every morning.

Find out if your neighbor hates snakes, if they do; Go to the dollar store and buy several plastic garden snakes and put them in their front/back yard.

Buy a big fertility statute, and then cover it with similarly colored dildos. When they ask you take it down, act insulted and fake a breakdown and say you/mom/sister/dad/uncle etc is having fertility problems and how dare they ask you to do such a thing. Then, buy a few more dildos and then every time you see them outside for any reason, run out there and put one more dildo on the statue.

Another one is if you have hedges, trim them to look like penises.

Send them a box full of glitter, except intercept the package and put some sort of explosive device in it, not powerful enough to hurt them, but when they open it that glitter pretty much goes EVERYWHERE.

If all else fails...

This one is pretty much illegal everywhere, but fuck it, do it anyway. Buy some weed, make brownies and give them to your neighbor and not tell them. Let a week go by, meanwhile though, find out where they work. Call their office and act very concerned that one of their employees is on drugs and pretty soon they'll be drug tested and fired.

EDIT: Oh here's a good one, get a box of condoms and fill them with either your own semen if you have enough, or the Dial handwash soap that looks like semen and put them all over their front yard and hang one on their door.
Gear:
1987 Charvel Model II
2010 Carvin ST300C
1990 Charvette 100
1991 Ibanez RG560M
2006 Fender Mexi Strat
Jackson/Charvel Star W/ Custom Graphics.
Ovation CP 247 Acoustic
Line 6 POD HD Pro X
Pro Tools 9

Tutorial: Studio Quality Programmed Drum Sounds
Last edited by RBM01991 at Oct 13, 2016,
Quote by institutions
you seem to be looking for the pit circa 2007
this is 2016, now we only post bad memes, clickbait news articles, and shitty emo songs with a few lines of italicized lyrics

you say that like its a bad thing
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Ilovejesus420
Have you tried being a good neighbor?

"be good to thy neighbor"

-Ilovejesus420

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
give it the ye ol bag of shit in the mailbox routine!
Gibson LP Standard T, EPI LP Standard with Gib 57/57+ pups, EPI Sheraton II, Schecter Hellraiser C1FR, Schecter Hellraiser DLX,
Helix Rack, Blackstar Series One 45 (Celestion V30's), Jetcity JCA50H w/ JCA24s+
take one of their family members on a lovely seafood dinner, then never call them again.
boom.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by DirtFarmer
give it the ye ol bag of shit in the mailbox routine!

8 steps to piss off your neighbor by Evilnine:

1. Collect a fresh pile of dog shit (use rubber gloves)
2. Place dog shit in a brown paper lunch sack.
3. Place bag of dog shit on neighbors porch in front of door (assure someone is home).
4. Light bag of dog shit on fire.
5. Knock hard on door to assure neighbor will answer door.
6. Run and hide behind the nearest bush, car or trash bin that will afford you a clear view of neighbor as they open the door.
7. Enjoy watching neighbor stomp on the flaming bag of dog shit.
8. Neighbor will be shitty: mission accomplished!
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Trowzaa
you say that like its a bad thing

if i had to pick between pit circa 2007, and pit now (excluding the whole pit moderator wank contest going on), i would probably go with pit now
=^● ⋏ ●^=
myanimelist! | steam!
---------
i am hurting /// i have lost it all
i am losing /// help me to breathe
Quote by Ilovejesus420
Have you tried being a good neighbor?

Love thy neighbor.

Jesus 4:20

Only if you know her.

Jesus 4:21
Last edited by chrismendiola at Oct 13, 2016,
get to talking to one of your neighbors and tell them you have a friend who's getting out of jail in two months and is coming to stay with you because he cant find a place in the area that will rent to people on the sex offenders list.
cut their brake lines

then when they try to stop their car on the highway it'll just keep going lol classic
I'm confused why you're trying to "get back" at your neighbor. What did they do to you? That's important for the "cause and effect" type of situation this seems to be. You should tell us first so we can properly gauge and even then, how fucking old are you dude? For real.
cuck the dad and make the mom cum for the first time in the last decade
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Stick it to them by telling an off-topic guitar forum why they deserve to suffer. That'll really rustle their jimmies.
Quote by TheChaz
what the fuck is this ultimate-4thgrade.com?
Wait until they go on vacation and toss a dead animal through one of their windows.
If you REALLY want to make them suffer.....

Break into their home when they are out for dinner, or movie night, or whatever. Lie in wait until they get home (with a firearm in hand), and take them prisoner when they get home. Then duct tape them to chairs and force them to watch seasons 10-25 of "The SImpsons" and everything on the Big Bang Theory since season 1 ended.
Quote by TobusRex
If you REALLY want to make them suffer.....

Break into their home when they are out for dinner, or movie night, or whatever. Lie in wait until they get home (with a firearm in hand), and take them prisoner when they get home. Then duct tape them to chairs and force them to watch the Big Bang Theory

Some things are just too cruel..
Page 1 of 2