2 8%
Kevätuhri
12 46%
RonaldPoe
1 4%
theogonia777
11 42%
Voters: 26.
4 people, one position. Who will you elect?

You have 2 days. Let's GO!!!

Links to candidates' threads:
Glad to cross paths with you on this adventure called life
Quote by Jet Penguin
lots of flirting with the other key without confirming. JUST LIKE THEIR LOVE IN THE MOVIE OH DAMN.
Quote by Hail
you're acting like you have perfect pitch or something
What if I vote myself? jk, good luck everyone!
Quote by Jet Penguin
Theory: Not rules, just tools.

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
A vote for anyone is a wasted vote. Just don't vote.
*your ad here*
why exactly am i not in the running
Quote by theogonia777
Hail killed MT

Quote by jongtr
I want to be Hail when I grow up.
Quote by Hail
Why didn't you nominate yourself?
jet didn't tell me about it. sabotage
Quote by theogonia777
Hail killed MT

Quote by jongtr
Hail we're friends in real life I don't need to talk to you about UG when we have "Outside".
"There are two styles of music. Good music and bad music." -Duke Ellington

"If you really think about it, the guitar is a pointless instrument." - Robert Fripp
Quote by Hail

No one wanted to see the tagline "Hail Hail".

Quote by Jet Penguin
"Outside".

I am unfamiliar with this concept.
Quote by Jet Penguin

Quote by Hail
*note that by fan i mean that guy who wants his friends to know he knows this totally obscure hip band that only he knows about with 236 views on youtube. lookin' at Kev here
At this point I will go ahead and declare myself the winner.
*your ad here*
It's time to choose a new moderator. Choose wisely as UG future lies in you hands. What does the moderator truly need? That is for you to decide.

Bear in mind that the poll closes on Saturday midnight PDT. Votes will be counted on Sunday, and the worthiest will have their inauguration speeches on Monday!
Quote by N-D
and the worthiest will have their inauguration speeches on Monday!

What if the worthiest doesn't win the rigged popular vote? Could be a bunch of multis ruining the integrity of the vote. I'll have my speech ready anyway.
*your ad here*
I see Kristen got her multis up

When did the vote end exactly? in about 12 hours or so?
Quote by Jet Penguin

Quote by Hail
Kevätuhri

Not sure, either that or at midnight PST. Depends on how the programming works...
First to 10 should win it because that's how many people there are here in the average week.
*your ad here*
if you make kristen and kev both half-mods that have to agree with each other before any action is taken it'd make for a really good sitcom
Quote by theogonia777
Hail killed MT

Quote by jongtr
Actually N-D said it ends midnight on Saturday PDT, which was like 15 or 16 hours ago and I had the most votes then.
*your ad here*
Keep voting for me anyway though because Neo is going to try and argue that midnight Saturday actually means midnight Sunday.
*your ad here*
I would like to thank you all for voting me in as the new Musician Talk Moderator. I could have done it without all of your support but it would have been a lot more effort. Thanks for saving my valuable time.

As my first initiative as the new official Moderator will be to create more stickied threads to cut back on redundant threads asking the same questions over and over. Second I would like to create a thread in the Bandleading subsubforum giving guidelines on how to create effective classified ads. Finally I would like to announce that I am officially pardoning Will and will be unbanning his first account since he posts with multis anyway and we're all cool with it.
*your ad here*
I'm not that good with numbers, but I'm pretty sure 48 hours has already passed? I mean it's monday here now, so it has to be at least sunday there, so shouldn't the vote end already?
Quote by Jet Penguin

Quote by Hail
Neo completely botched this whole thing. The poll didn't have a clear ending time and I was ahead most of yesterday unt some point in the evening beyond 24 hours. All the other threads were still open yesterday except for this one so people that wanted to vote today couldn't but N-D clearly didn't have a problem with more votes today or the others would have been closed. This whole thing was poorly run by a Mod team that obviously had miscommunication on deadlines pretty much every step of the way and the rules kept changing.

This was a complete joke.
*your ad here*
By the way, I just voted in the Guitar Techniques poll less than a minute ago to check that it was still open.
*your ad here*
To be clear, there were 48 hours to vote.
Sh*t happened and in MT 48 voting hours started a little bit earlier, however, poll was available for 48 hours.

As you've finished really close - I've checked to make sure that voting wasn't abused and... it wasn't.

So, we had 2 days for voting and we have a winner =)

I understand your concerns, if you need more information about all steps that we forgot to do - you can PM me =)