Page 1 of 2
I recently tuned my guitar to BEADGC. I actually really like this tuning. It allows me to play songs that were originally written in drop tunings, as well as songs written on the 7 string.

I've been learning Impuse by an Endless Sporatic and relearning old A7X songs. They're fun to play.

I've been working on climbing up my scales in sets of 3's, 4's, 5's and 6's. As in, ABCDE CDEFG EFGAB and so on. Alternate picking, and tapped scales.

I've also been working on ways to play chords more efficiently and more logically. On the piano, playing stacks of thirds is no problem. You just skip every other note and if you want you can transpose the extensions an octave down and now it's a sus chord. But on guitar, it's never that easy. Especially when you start inverting chords.
Yes, I upgraded the exhaust and now it sings beautifully.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
hundreds of years of tuning experimentation, but don't fret, peppers will figure it out
It was my privilege
Quote by StewieSwan
hundreds of years of tuning experimentation, but don't fret, peppers will figure it out

ahaha

haha
haha

cuz guitars

ha
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I've been doing some quality sweeping

Those dead leaves NEVER.

SAW.

IT.

COMING.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I am recording a cover of

except instead of drums it has a guitar that holds an A. It has two guitars and it's at 50bpm

It is excessively loud and sounds like happiness gravel
Quote by Banjocal
I am recording a cover of

except instead of drums it has a guitar that holds an A. It has two guitars and it's at 50bpm

It is excessively loud and sounds like happiness gravel
tbh metal never really gets better than this song
so good
I attempted to fart a Megadeth song lost week but ran out of gas after the intro.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

been a little low on resources lately so I haven't really had a chance to do anything new regarding music

also really fucked up my middle finger the other day and havent been able to play much guitar since my finger is swollen to the same girth of my very large uncircumsized pebis

sucks cause that same damn finger just recovered from a nasty cut I did to it by accident while moving my shit out of storage
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
im fuckin around with a bunch of fucked up sonic youth tunings

Quote by mattedbird
I heard a huey lewis and the news song today and I couldn't name it

power of love or hip to be square
i miss the old kanye
Quote by Primus2112
im fuckin around with a bunch of fucked up sonic youth tunings

power of love or hip to be square

or power of squares

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I pulled out the harp yesterday and blew on it for awhile.

Confirmed that yes, I still suck at harmonica.
I memorised every single scale and arpeggio

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
i went busking this summer in a pretty artsy neighbourhood in downtown toronto where they close the streets on every last sunday of the month and have like a community arts expo type thing. ran into some rasta mans and played with them for a couple hours, they had a djembe and we played reggae while one of them kinda freestyle scatted haha. it was a ton of fun, would do again. Lester and Remy were a highlight of the summer
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I've been overhauling a lot of my gear to try and improve my sound. Going well at the moment, considering I haven't really seriously invested in any of my gear in a really long time.
Yes I am falling
How much longer
Till I hit the ground?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I memorised every single scale and arpeggio
Now that's an impressive waste of time.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Converting my reso uke for slide playing. I still haven't got the intonation right for the heavy (13-36 phos bronze), slack strings after three tries, but it sounds pretty good anyway.
Quote by Tony Done
Converting my reso uke for slide playing. I still haven't got the intonation right for the heavy (13-36 phos bronze), slack strings after three tries, but it sounds pretty good anyway.

How are you doing that Tony? Raising the action with a new saddle?
Quote by Tony Done

As one of the only slide uke players in South Eastern Australia, this warms mupy heart to know someone else is trying
Started taking up mandolin. Also been doing a lot of recording stuff, so my production quality is a lot better than over a year ago.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Started taking up mandolin. Also been doing a lot of recording stuff, so my production quality is a lot better than over a year ago.

Great instrument
Discovering the wonderful world of musicals.
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.
Page 1 of 2