A bikie gang is gonna run out of town all the meth dealers in this small town in NZ because they don't like meth. I'm sure you've all seen Once Were Warriors. Even though this gang is small potatoes compared to NZ's bigger bikie gangs I still wouldn't want them knocking on my meth lab door. wbu?

Sauce
aint no gangs round these parts

Thing with biker gangs is the whole 1% thing. Every gang outside that zone tends to be just dudes who like bikes.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Quote by Rebel Scum
I still wouldn't want them knocking on my meth lab door

My meth lab has a beautiful glass door, and I wouldn't want dirty biker hands near that, so definitely not. They can ring the doorbell and be civil.

vote for me and join my "gang"

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by by Zaphikh
The usual routine is to ban these accounts. I hope in the future, one day, the collective hive-mind will be able to trace down the identity of the person(s) who coded this spam-advertisement, and make first contact with them. Learn about them. Their dreams and desires as children, and what they were reduced to in maturity. Do they care for music? For love? Perhaps it's all a cryptic message sent by an alien looking for connection...

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Over here the police are way more gangster than any biker gang and they still can't run anything out town.
I always thought that 'gangs' that didn't work to support the community they were based in were always doomed to failure.

Edit:

Btw, how old is that video in the article? One of the things that popped up at the bottom of the screen was 'actor omar sharif dies' But he died like a year ago.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Last edited by Victory2134 at Oct 13, 2016,
Quote by diabolical
Biker's not liking meth?
That's like fish not liking water
It's probably more that they don't want competition for their own meth lab.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
It's probably more that they don't want competition for their own meth lab.

What drugs do you Celts use these days? Still burning Italians in giant wicker men?
Quote by TobusRex
What drugs do you Celts use these days? Still burning Italians in giant wicker men?
Edward Woodward isn't Italian though.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Edward Woodward isn't Italian though.

I was thinking more along the lines of you barbarians burning guys during the Roman Era.

Good God I hated "The Wicker Man"...
Quote by TobusRex
I was thinking more along the lines of you barbarians burning guys during the Roman Era.

Good God I hated "The Wicker Man"...
The only 'source' for that is Posidonius, and his writings on the subject:

1) concern Celts in Gaul
2) are not supported by archeological evidence
3) significantly predate a Roman military presence in Britain.

EDIT: Also, the original Wicker Man film is a classic.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal

1) concern Celts in Gaul

Yes the Christopher Lee Wicker man was classic CL liked the plot so much that he did the film pro-bono because they could not afford to pay him.

The erotic scene when the inn keeper's daughter (Brit Ekland) is dancing.

The Dickless Cage Wicker Man was a proper cinematic steaming turd.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Quote by Evilnine
Yes the Christopher Lee Wicker man was classic CL liked the plot so much that he did the film pro-bono because they could not afford to pay him.

The erotic scene when the inn keeper's daughter (Brit Ekland) is dancing.

The Dickless Cage Wicker Man was a proper cinematic steaming turd.
Though it does have some awesome clips to take out of context, I'll give it that.

Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal

1) concern Celts in Gaul

1. Naw, they were doing it in Briton too. They were just smart enough to hide all the evidence.
2. See #1.
3. You've clearly been corrupted by pro-Celt propaganda. You guys just need a little Hun spunk in the gene pool to lessen your violent tendencies.

Edit: Also ANY MOVIE VERSION WITH NICHOLAS CAGE IS BETTER. (pulls green handkerchief out of pocket, and wipes rhetorical spittle off Slapsy's cheek)
Quote by TobusRex
1. Naw, they were doing it in Briton too. They were just smart enough to hide all the evidence.
2. See #1.
3. You've clearly been corrupted by pro-Celt propaganda. You guys just need a little Hun spunk in the gene pool to lessen your violent tendencies.

Edit: Also ANY MOVIE VERSION WITH NICHOLAS CAGE IS BETTER. (pulls green handkerchief out of pocket, and wipes rhetorical spittle off Slapsy's cheek)
No, we were doing your maw in Britain.

Hingin' oot baith ends of 'er.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
No, we were doing your maw in Britain.

Hingin' oot baith ends of 'er.

Would be like getting raped by a couple of these

Quote by TobusRex
Would be like getting raped by a couple of these

Well, there is 3 feet of fat to get past before you reach any holes.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Running honest business-people out of town? Probably a front to corner the meth market.

All gangs and their members are sub-human collectivist scum.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."