"You're cute"
12 39%
"Your face intrigues me in a bad way"
5 16%
"I like you, do something you dork"
14 45%
Voters: 31.
Page 1 of 2
In your experience, is that good or bad?

Is it like "lel jk ur ugly" or "I'm saying this because you're my #kisstarget"?
idk im a loser

but based on what i have observed probably the first and third things
i miss the old kanye
I mean I can't think of a time that's ever been said when it wasn't very clearly flirting
Quote by whywefight
I mean I can't think of a time that's ever been said when it wasn't very clearly flirting

What if she's with a friend giggling and says it and then goes away?

Bonus question: What if she's walking in and says it and then hangs out for a bit just talking to a friend?
Last edited by Minicaxotinho at Oct 14, 2016,
idk make a move anyway

or be like me and don't
i'll let you know when this happens to me

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
when she says "your cute" ya gotta eat her ass till her eyes roll in the back of her head
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
For the longest time I thought it was 2, but lately I've come around to thinking it means 1 with a bit of 3. A 'you're attractive enough so that I wouldn't feel disgusted if you made a move' kind of thing.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
"you're cute"

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Victory2134 The weird thing is sometimes they're with friends and randomly say it while giggling and then just go away or something, and that's really weird.

(This situation happened to me once, but a long time ago. And only once :S )
I thank them for stating an obvious fact I wasn't sure they realized and hope they stick around long enough to realize many more.

If you're not sure how to take it, pretend you're a 12 year old girl and shyly ask "How cute?"
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
"You need your eyes tested"
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

I've known people that get offended if they are called "cute". They think it's a diminutive rather than a compliment.
The peak of no confidence when a girl tells you you're cute and you don't believe her so you make an internet thread about the experience.
"aww you're cute" isn't really saying anything but

"shut up you're cute, hehe"

is saying something

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
The way I feel about it depends on what part of my body she's looking at.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
It can be good or bad depending on the context and her personality.
Like if she is a type to get nervous around people that she has a crush on then her boldly telling you that you are cute may be a sign that she isn't nervous enough around you to really like you.

I'm saying this with the caveat that you want to bone her at some point. If not then yeh her saying you are cute probably means that she thinks you are cute.
Last edited by EyeNon15 at Oct 14, 2016,
I'm not a psychologist but I think it means she thinks you're cute.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
probably telling me she wants the cucc
I'm a dirty fuckin' punk / i sell myself for a beer
Quote by ErikLensherr
I'm not a psychologist but I think it means she thinks you're cute.
dumb it down a bit. you went over my head.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Cute isn't just about looks, it's also about behavior/personality and other things. Sometimes things are so ugly they do a 180 and become cute! Like baby English Bulldogs, for example.
Almost every woman to ever come out and call me cute has wound up in bed with me. Once I hear that it's game on.
kinda of a mix for me

in highschool i was a skinnier, nerdier version of myself who was obsessed with film photography and skateboarding.
this lacrosse player chick in my health science class used to "hit on me" all the time and call me cute and give me hugs and stuff.
she dated a ton of jock douchebags, she probably monkey branched to plenty of average looking guys just for the hell of it.
but i've been called cute in the few relationships i've been in, and in those cases it's the same tier as being called "hot" or "sexy' fo sho
Quote by TheChaz
The peak of no confidence when a girl tells you you're cute and you don't believe her so you make an internet thread about the experience.

yeah
it doesn't have to mean anything more than that she thinks you're attractive, but that's sure something anywho
i don't know why i feel so dry
When I get called cute I know i'm in
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Anyone who calls me acute is probably a bit obtuse themself.
ggg1 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
Anyone who calls me acute is probably a bit obtuse themself.

No joke I've heard this joke told by a math teacher o.o
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Minicaxotinho
In your experience, is that good or bad?

Is it like "lel jk ur ugly" or "I'm saying this because you're my #kisstarget"?

If you have to ask then you know it's because you're ugly.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Quote by Nero Galon
No joke I've heard this joke told by a math teacher o.o
I am your math teacher
ggg1 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg2 ggg3

Page 1 of 2