Page 1 of 2
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ken-bone-reddit-claims-trayvon-martin-death-justified-article-1.2830323?

Basically, Ken Bone did an AMA using his already existing reddit account, leading to people discovering posts that could potentially kill any endorsements he has, including Uber. For example, he said the Trayvon Martin shooting was justified, called pregnant women beautiful human submarines, and admitted to insurance fraud.

Sad times.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
lol
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Soon his 15 minutes will be over
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Lol. My roommate was saying he seemed like a good guy and I was like "ehhh for all we know he could be a total piece of shit" I mean come on. The dude was leaning Trump
Nothing surprising here. Dig deep enough through anyone's posts and you'll certainly find uninformed opinions. I'm sure I'm not the only person who regards forum posts as being largely inconsequential, and doesn't really think about whether they'll be discovered years from now. I've written things in the past that I wouldn't agree with today, and that's true for everyone.
Quote by sashki
I'm sure I'm not the only person who regards forum posts as being largely inconsequential, and doesn't really think about whether they'll be discovered years from now. I've written things in the past that I wouldn't agree with today, and that's true for everyone.
I have been consistently wonderful, tyvm
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
For example, he said the Trayvon Martin shooting was justified

How could such horror escape those saccharine, mustached lips?
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
As soon as he started getting attention I thought, people are gonna love him for a bit then find out he sexually harassed somebody or something like that.

He's just some random and very few people have clean hands.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
Idk who that is (or really care) but darn me if he doesn't sound... boned lmao.
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
Quote by zgr0826
called pregnant women beautiful human submarines
Ok but to be fair...
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
>called pregnant women beautiful human submarines

That's pretty fucking tight tbqh fam, submarines are kawaii.
My PC is kill, please consider buying a physical copy of clockwork calamity to help out, and spread the work, I need all I an get.
https://daydreamanatomy.bandcamp.com/merch It's 12 usd plus shipping, but on my end printing and shipping add up to 7.50 usd, pls pay extra if you can, it'd help me out a lot. If I can't write music, play game, watch anime, shit post, I'll become an alchy again.

Please check out my New Album!!!

BandCamp (5 usd)
iTunes (6 usd)
Official Band Website
Just be terrible all the time and then people wont be surprised when it comes out.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

I kind of got creep vibes from him when I was watching live.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Quote by sashki
Nothing surprising here. Dig deep enough through anyone's posts and you'll certainly find uninformed opinions. I'm sure I'm not the only person who regards forum posts as being largely inconsequential, and doesn't really think about whether they'll be discovered years from now. I've written things in the past that I wouldn't agree with today, and that's true for everyone.

The issue is that he was dumb enough to use an existing account for an AMA when he should've made a new one just for that.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
I don't even know who this guy is, but apart from the insurance thing nothing he's said seems to be illegal so no biggie
I have nothing important to say
Yeah, I also don't know who this guy is but the only thing that really rubs me the wrong way is him admitting to insurance fraud. Definitely would not sponsor someone who would do something like that. Especially when the fraud involved car insurance and the sponsor is Uber.
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
The things he said are PR nightmares.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
His face is a PR nightmare but he seems to be doing alright
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
His face is a PR nightmare but he seems to be doing alright

Boom! Roasted!
Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
Trayvon shooting was justified. Smh.

This guy's hilarious, I think I like him even more now.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
mr controversy bringing the dumb
..::fat
lard::..
Quote by MinterMan22
mr controversy bringing the dumb
Bringing the facts demonstrated by the evidence presented in trial and the legal definition of a justifiable homicide.

Avoidable? Yah. Poor character doesn't = guilt on all charges.

"Every day I wonder how many things I am dead wrong about."
> Looks at hacked nudes of J Law

> Posts stupid public comments on a public forum about a myriad of topics

> Does an AMA with the same account and stupid proof out front

> Apologizes to J Law for viewing nudes cause "now I know what it's like to have my privacy violated"

You can't write this shit. Nor can you fix stupid.
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Lol beautiful human submarines is pretty gold tho
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

> Apologizes to J Law for viewing nudes cause "now I know what it's like to have my privacy violated"

I wouldn't even known her nudes were among the leaked photos she didn't bitch about it more than anyone else.

In fact I don't even know what she looks like, I don't really follow celebrities.
My PC is kill, please consider buying a physical copy of clockwork calamity to help out, and spread the work, I need all I an get.
https://daydreamanatomy.bandcamp.com/merch It's 12 usd plus shipping, but on my end printing and shipping add up to 7.50 usd, pls pay extra if you can, it'd help me out a lot. If I can't write music, play game, watch anime, shit post, I'll become an alchy again.

Please check out my New Album!!!

BandCamp (5 usd)
iTunes (6 usd)
Official Band Website
Quote by stratkat
I wouldn't even known her nudes were among the leaked photos she didn't bitch about it more than anyone else.

In fact I don't even know what she looks like, I don't really follow celebrities.

The point isn't the fact the photo was leaked or who had their photos leaked or if you know who they are. The point is that he's an idiot for equating posting stupid shit on a public forum to having a person's private device hacked and have your nudes posted in some sort of massive blackmail scheme and how that compares in their privacy being breached.
Quote by Axelfox

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

For a minute I thought you were talking about Jude Law instead of Jennifer Lawrence and I got really excited for a minute
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Your avatar made me thing you were ETR switching to his latest obsession.

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
yup, this is the average reddit user alright

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
when people say "LE REDDIT ARMY IS HERE" I visualize a million marching Ken Bones with swastika armbands but they're totally fucking up the rhythm and are marching completely out of sync
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Page 1 of 2