Poll: k.lainad for a new Acoustic & Classical Guitar subforum moderator?
Poll Options
View poll results: k.lainad for a new Acoustic & Classical Guitar subforum moderator?
Yes
6 86%
No
1 14%
Voters: 7.
And so the day has come!

It's time to choose a new moderator. Choose wisely as UG future lies in you hands. Is k.lainad worthy to be a moderator? That is for you to decide.

Find his campaign thread here:

Campaign

Bear in mind that the poll closes on Saturday midnight PDT. Votes will be counted on Sunday, and he will have his inauguration speech on Monday. Or does he?
How many times has he even posted in this subforum? Twice?
Quote by Hal-Sephira
Shut the mother#%$& up, $^%got. You have a #$%^ing terrible muther&@$#ing taste in %#$@ing music, @&%$ing movies and %&$#ing video games. Every time I see you on the forums, you are always saying something overrated and some $@&#ing sh*t. You are just mother$^@%ing ignorant as a whole.

Get a #%$@ing life or you will get banned for life.
Quote by theogonia777
How many times has he even posted in this subforum? Twice?

I don't post much at all in here, but i lurk threads and absorb information from YOU GUYS just about everyday, more-so if i was a mod.
and that's what a moderator should be doing anyways, not policing, not over-ruling, not overbearing others.
Occasionally leading conversation and keeping things on track, but never over-saturating threads with own opinions, simply following.
if you vote for me i'll keep things fresh and interesting when need be, I care about the subject, and i will participate more if that is what you need from me.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by by Zaphikh
The usual routine is to ban these accounts. I hope in the future, one day, the collective hive-mind will be able to trace down the identity of the person(s) who coded this spam-advertisement, and make first contact with them. Learn about them. Their dreams and desires as children, and what they were reduced to in maturity. Do they care for music? For love? Perhaps it's all a cryptic message sent by an alien looking for connection...

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I voted for you, k.lainad! Didn't see anybody else volunteering