Poll: T00DEEPBLUE for a new Electric Guitar subforum moderator?
Poll Options
View poll results: T00DEEPBLUE for a new Electric Guitar subforum moderator?
Yes
17 94%
No
1 6%
Voters: 18.
And so the day has come!

It's time to choose a new moderator. Choose wisely as UG future lies in you hands. Is T00DEEPBLUE worthy to be a moderator? That is for you to decide.

Find his campaign thread here:

Campaign

Bear in mind that the poll closes on Saturday midnight PDT. Votes will be counted on Sunday, and he will have his inauguration speech on Monday. Or does he?
Whoever said 'no' needs to make themselves known so I can give them a hug.
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
^ haha

I was just wondering, how much of a win do you have to get to qualify? I mean, it's looking pretty safe for you so far (I voted "Yes" fwiw), but it'd just be interesting to know how much of a landslide you'd have to get of "Yes" versus "No" to actually win. Is it percentage? Total votes? (Winning 100% "Yes" if only 2 people voted isn't as good as winning 90% "Yes" if 200 voted...)
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

Dave_Mc

I don't think such a thing is in place because if I needed a certain percentage of 'yes' votes over 'no' votes to be elected, then for such a system to be fair, I would also need a certain percentage of 'no' votes over 'yes' to not be elected. So putting such a system in place would be self-defeating.
Quote by Axelfox
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Oct 15, 2016,
I think the flaw in my thinking might be that I'm assuming they actually did think adequately about this before it was put into practice
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

well looks like the yes has it. congrats. I know you said you appreciated the no vote but now that you've won c'mon tell us you're really gong to hunt them down and make them suffer for such an indignity
Quote by dspellman
I said Yes because, "No, dear god, HELL NO! AUUUUGH!!!!" wasn't an option.

Why though?.
Quote by Axelfox