Poll: Choose a new moderator for Guitar Gear & Accessories subforum
Poll Options
View poll results: Choose a new moderator for Guitar Gear & Accessories subforum
K33nbl4d3
2 7%
Liaztraht
1 4%
monwobobbo
19 70%
diabolical
5 19%
Voters: 27.
And so the day has come!

It's time to choose a new moderator. Choose wisely as UG future lies in you hands. What does the moderator truly need? That is for you to decide.

Here's the list of candidates and their campaigns:

Bear in mind that the poll closes on Saturday midnight PDT. Votes will be counted on Sunday, and the worthiest will have their inauguration speeches on Monday!
monwobobbo for MOD
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

gee wonder who I'm gonna vote for . thanx to those who voted for me but any way you go I'm sure we'll get a good mod for this section.
Quote by diabolical
Bobbo's killin' us!
Would it be a good time to bring up the fact that he groped some of the Miss USA contestants as allegedly reported by 3 undisclosed sources?

yeah like I wouldn't be bragging about that if it was true . I'd also be dead cuz the mrs isn't to understanding when it comes to that. I have groped her a few times though if that counts
Quote by monwobobbo
yeah like I wouldn't be bragging about that if it was true . I'd also be dead cuz the mrs isn't to understanding when it comes to that. I have groped her a few times though if that counts

What! you forgot about last weekend when you groped me?
Such a magical night.
Quote by CodeMonk
What! you forgot about last weekend when you groped me?
Such a magical night.

for you I'm sure it was . well I couldn't help myself you look great in a dress
Congrats monwobobbo!

(It's midnight on this side of the pond)
Quote by Axelfox
Please understand how little we as a community care
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Congrats monwobobbo!

(It's midnight on this side of the pond)

thanx only 7:10 pm where I'm at.