View poll results: License to internet
Yes
4 15%
No
10 37%
Fuck your mother
13 48%
Voters: 27.
Like should you have to go and take the internet version of a driver's test before you're allowed to use a computer?
Look guys North Korea is RIGHT THERE just roll up and ask to be enrolled or imported or whatever the fuck foreigners do to live places
Quote by Banjocal
Look guys North Korea is RIGHT THERE just roll up and ask to be enrolled or imported or whatever the fuck foreigners do to live places

In North Korea, no on ever enters and no one ever leaves.
Actually they do allow tourists. If you fuck about you're sent to a gulag, but you can visit if you show you're serious.
Quote by Banjocal
Actually they do allow tourists. If you fuck about you're sent to a gulag, but you can visit if you show you're serious.

Yes please enjoy our lovely concentration camps and starving people.
Not much different to the grief tourism most college hipsters go on on their gap years
Quote by WaterGod
Like should you have to go and take the internet version of a driver's test before you're allowed to use a computer?

Yes, because then we wouldn't have threads like these.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
This would encourage internet providers to scam (more) money out of people the way the BBC does with their TV licence shit. So no.

Besides, it's funny seeing old people who don't know what they're doing use the internet.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by WaterGod
In North Korea, no on ever enters and no one ever leaves.

welcome to the hotel north korea

such a lovely place

such a lovely place
Quote by RCA1186
Yes, because then we wouldn't have threads like these.

But I thought threads like these were the life stream of the pit.
I think the test should consist of the following questions:

Do you think Hitler was misunderstood?
Do you think Blacks and Whites should be allowed to get married?
If someone on twitter said something you disagree with how long would you spend arguing with them?
It's no sillier than a tv license, which I've gone my whole life without being able to tell if that's a joke thing or a real thing euro's pay for.
My PC is kill, please consider buying a physical copy of clockwork calamity to help out, and spread the work, I need all I an get.
https://daydreamanatomy.bandcamp.com/merch It's 12 usd plus shipping, but on my end printing and shipping add up to 7.50 usd, pls pay extra if you can, it'd help me out a lot. If I can't write music, play game, watch anime, shit post, I'll become an alchy again.

Please check out my New Album!!!

BandCamp (5 usd)
iTunes (6 usd)
Official Band Website
*extremely libertarian voice* the free market should decide who gets the right to use the internet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ also raise the retirement age to 214 and legalize slavery. the FDA are terrorists
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by RylanThePotato
*extremely libertarian voice* the free market should decide who gets the right to use the internet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ also raise the retirement age to 214 and legalize slavery. the FDA are terrorists

stupid dumbposter
dont sign your posts
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Quote by stratkat
It's no sillier than a tv license, which I've gone my whole life without being able to tell if that's a joke thing or a real thing euro's pay for.
license is a misnomer there, at least in this context. there is not 'test' and there are no expectations on how to safely/correctly operate a tv. it's a tax.
Quote by ayreon77
JackSaints ha ha ha TV license that's so 1960s,

For those countries where they do still have a TV licence/tax and people still whinge about it, there's a simple solution. Put it on a ballot and vote, that's what a democracy is all about.

That's what pisses me off about VAT. The people can get rid of it if they unite and VOTE IT AWAY!
Quote by frankowillo
For those countries where they do still have a TV licence/tax and people still whinge about it, there's a simple solution. Put it on a ballot and vote, that's what a democracy is all about.

That's what pisses me off about VAT. The people can get rid of it if they unite and VOTE IT AWAY!

What kind of fantasy world are you living in?
*your ad here*
Quote by theogonia777
What kind of fantasy world are you living in?

Yeah, you're right. I think I fell on my head once too often.
Fuck you
Right now "The Royal Scam" and "Black Future"
Quote by frankowillo

I'm going to put an anti-TV licence bill on a ballot and send it to Parliament right now! They're sure to listen to me and call for a general vote to scrap the TV licence! THANK YOU BLESSED DEMOCRACY!
I have nothing important to say