On a tight budget and both of these are available used at a GC in my area for $49. The Ibanez is an hour away original retail $400 and look to be made around 2004. The Line6 retails for around $100 and was made in the last few years and is right down the street. I like to play Modern Worship, Alt Rock, and John Mayer type music. I had a line6 before but fried it using a frayed aux cord
Eeeeeh neither are spectacular (or even okay really) but I suppose the Spider out of the two. No way to save up a bit more scratch? Frankly I would rather play unplugged or but something like a POD and save up for something better.

What are you wanting to do, just practice? I'd try to find a Pocket POD or the cheapest POD I could, and see about a set of headphones. Or, if you have a smartphone or tablet, spend your $50 dollars on the best interface you could afford and one of the better guitar modeling apps like BIAS FX.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
dementiacaptainI moved so waiting for my Pocket POD to be shipped by family but they are lagging. I like the POD but even that has a better sound when you put it through an amp. Just need it for practice now.
If it's just for practice I'd go for the Spider. The Toneblaster may be the most obnoxious amp I've ever played and not in a good way.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.