Page 1 of 2
Uppers
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I frequently play video games until stupid times which makes it hard to sleep. I keep telling myself I'll stop but I dont.
I have nothing important to say
my mindbrain
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
binging videogames / movies / tv series

i'm no insomniac though, i get to sleep by pretty conventional times, though the occasional bender is refreshing.
Sleeping in or taking late/long naps makes it almost impossible for me to fall asleep.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Facesitting is a violation of freedom of speech, because how can you speak when you have an ass covering your face?
Gaming, graphic design, drawing, listening to music, chatting to my significant other, sugary snacks. There's a whole lot, really.
Thinking about life and what it all means. What's important to me, what do I want to be remembered for, will I be remembered at all?

Oh and seanlang's mom.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I swear this guy in particular writes for the telegraph or some shit.

Quote by Fat Lard
My name can actually be traced back to as early as the 1990s, it means "fuck off data miner"
a catchy jingle
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Nothing keeps me up. I use my phone until I can barely keep my eyes open. Straight into a dreamless sleep from there
She was born in 1898 in a barn. She died on the thirty-seventh floor of a skyscraper. She's an astronaut.

Quote by matt bickerton
Doesn't at all surprise me why so many people here tend to think you're a douche
UG MOD elections anxiety
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

My sex drive
My drug addiction
My love of rock and roll
The internet
Quote by laid-to-waste
look nigga, if you're chillin with 5 bros and 2 hos, you're gonna wanna pay attention to all of em equally. not moon over the hos forever and laugh at every shitty thing they say and just stare at them all night, like some of my mates do.
Michelle Obama
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
I don't remember, I just pass out when I'm too tired to stay up any longer.
My PC is kill, please consider buying a physical copy of clockwork calamity to help out, and spread the work, I need all I an get.
https://daydreamanatomy.bandcamp.com/merch It's 12 usd plus shipping, but on my end printing and shipping add up to 7.50 usd, pls pay extra if you can, it'd help me out a lot. If I can't write music, play game, watch anime, shit post, I'll become an alchy again.

Please check out my New Album!!!

BandCamp (5 usd)
iTunes (6 usd)
Official Band Website
I work nights so work I guess.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
reecedouglas1
If there are only 5 Platonic solids, perfectly symmetrical 3 dimensional objects, then there must only be 5 basic building blocks of matter. I understand the universe is made up of vibrations and I feel that these vibrations build these 5 basic shapes. Maybe that's why we like the sound of the pentatonic scale, hmm?

Also, I hate that I can't play chords like I can on piano. On piano, if I want I can play:

C D E A G B

On guitar, I would need to get really close to a nuclear bomb and grow a few fingers. You can't play thirds very well.
Jrcgt peppers.... thats very profound!

Wolfenators flashing cat would keep me up if I stared at it long enough...

the joy of life keeps me up at night. It's never been this good. I paint, I draw, I play guitar, I have a beautiful wife (who also happens to be an woderful artist) and we have a beautiful home.... I dont want to lose a minute of it.

(also the recurring nightmare that my wifes family will be doing a long visit keeps me awake)
Last edited by stargazer1701 at Oct 20, 2016,
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Orexin.

My sig is better than yours.

#FreeGyros #MakeUGLevitateAgain

I just had a siezure thanks

#triggered
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Oct 20, 2016,
Quote by stargazer1701
Jrcgt peppers.... thats very profound!
lol
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
White guilt
Quote by Axelfox
my mom and i went to a furry con and on the second day she said she didn't come and pay money to go see dumb shit.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Nothing cuz I usually fall asleep within seconds of closing my eyes. It's actually a huge problem I need to sleep less
cat
Too much caffeine.

And that's not a joke, by the way. I just drink too much coffee.
Page 1 of 2