On another forum a member gave his story of a regretful sale due to job loss /medical issues the guitar went from a pawnshop in Jackson, MS to Tampa, FL . The guitar was sold to Thoroughbred Music in Tampa FL which was sold to Sam Ash.

So last known location is acquired by Sam Ash via sale back in the early to mid 90's

Guitar is a Jackson Dinky USA made in Ontario and serial# 1944 paint is Eerie Dess swirl , another feature that stands out birdseye maple neck , with EBONY sharkfin inlays and thin D profile shape neck.

Again, this guitar was SOLD not STOLEN but he'd like to purchase it back from whoever has it so he can give it to his daughter as a keep sake... the guy isn't doing well health wise.

As soon as images are posted I'll share them here... all help is appreciated.
My newest addition,
2015 Dean DimeBonics ML to see more of my gear visit my profile.
Feel for the guy.... did toy try spreading this around Facebook? May find better results there
Quote by kramer242
Feel for the guy.... did toy try spreading this around Facebook? May find better results there

It's been posted to Facebook by others in Jackson Communities. Just thought I'd share it here.
My newest addition,
Quote by Ikillintel
So last known location is acquired by Sam Ash via sale back in the early to mid 90's

fuck. that was a long time ago. i have gone through over 60 guitars since just since i started playing in 2003.

i don't want to be a downer, but with that to go on, i don't think it is going to happen. tell him to move on.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

***"What Trashed Hoards"*** (updated 2016-11-27)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup
fuck. that was a long time ago. i have gone through over 60 guitars since just since i started playing in 2003.

i don't want to be a downer, but with that to go on, i don't think it is going to happen. tell him to move on.

I'll add that as much traveling as that guitar has done and depending on how many owners it has gone through he may not want it back it could be properly trashed at this point.

I sold a 1991 MIJ Charvel Fusion Custom that I had bought new so I could pay rent (sucks being a grownup) I took a big loss on it as it was sold before eBay and Craigslist even existed, I regretted selling it and it haunted me for quite some time then last year I found one it was an 1989 and was identical to my 91 with the exception of color (91/candy blue, 89/candy red) it was in near mint condition and I paid essentially the same price that I had sold the 91 for so I felt vindicated.
"A well-wound coil is a well-wound coil regardless if it's wound with professional equipment, or if somebody's great-grandmother winds it to an old French recipe with Napoleon's modified coffee grinder and chops off the wire after a mile with an antique guillotine!"
- Bill Lawrence

Come and be with me
Live my twisted dream
Pro devoted pledge
Time for primal concrete sledge

Last edited by Evilnine at Oct 20, 2016,
Wasn't to long ago I read a thread where a guy was reunited with his stolen USA Jackson after something like 10 yrs of looking and forum postings. A member on a forum spotted the guitar based on similar info as stated here unique features and serial number in Canada and it was stolen from the Westcoast USA. I know its been a long time, he actually heard from the guy who bought it in MS and took/sold it in FL after 6 months of ownership and is also currently involved in the lookout for the guitar. I think just keeping it mentioned in the guitar community could lead to the current owner who may or may not be looking for information on the guitar discovering that a previous owner is interested in purchasing if they're willing to sell... I've bought many guitars that caught my interest for a few weeks and sat in my closet for a couple yrs that I just didn't bond with and eventually sold or traded when something else peeked my interest. Vintage USA Jacksons seem to attract guys who collect and store and sometimes collections so vast they don't even know they have certain models or forget about em until they open a case and are like hey! I forgot I had this one. I completely understand your opinion Trashed.
My newest addition,