Poll Options
View poll results: Clickbait licensing
yes
6 75%
no
2 25%
Voters: 8.
Yes or no?

Clickbait is an annoying thing which is potentially dangerous. People should be tested and demonstrate a minimum level of understanding of the English language, critical reading skills, as well as an ability to tell annoying nonsense apart from actually interesting content on actually interesting subjects, before being permitted to post some.

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2016: 78-65
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2016: 1-0
2016 NFL Pick 'Em: 10-6
You should be euthanized for posting clickbait

agre
Quote by Mr E Meat
this is your brain

this is your brain on RT

Quote by Standard_A440
Given that you reside in the shade of the natural light of reason, I will defer doing your homework to you.
Quote by Bladez22
Do you need a license to shitpost?
Hope to God no. D:
Voted UG User of the Year 2015 & 2016
No, but I think that a user that wishes to share clickbait/news articles in an ironic way should be educated in using http://archive.is/ to share such links in order to not provide them clickstream data in so that they are incentivized to either improve it or not be encouraged to do it as much in the future.
Last edited by Fat Lard at Oct 15, 2016,
Quote by Bladez22
Do you need a license to shitpost?

The shitposters approval committee would be myself, fat Lard, and Joshua Garcia. Most shitposters would get through withe that two to one majority, sure, but the quality control for borderline users would be great

Quote by EyeNon15
Thats too bad, I was under the impression I was arguing something profound

1 3 5 R
2 4 6
Anything to reduce clickbait.

Also, can UG do something about the spambots please?
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by JustRooster
The shitposters approval committee would be myself, fat Lard, and Joshua Garcia. Most shitposters would get through withe that two to one majority, sure, but the quality control for borderline users would be great

I feel like making an entire panel just to filter out Blode's posts is a bit excessive.

Quote by Guitar0player
Anything to reduce clickbait.

Also, can UG do something about the spambots please?

Had I been elected, getting rid of spambots was one of my top priorities. Unfortunately, the voters felt that moderating the forum isn't what they should base their decision for a moderator on.

Vote for Joshua Garcia, he actually has a chance and he'll probably do something about spambots.

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2016: 78-65
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2016: 1-0
2016 NFL Pick 'Em: 10-6
Quote by necrosis1193
I feel like making an entire panel just to filter out Blode's posts is a bit excessive.

Had I been elected, getting rid of spambots was one of my top priorities. Unfortunately, the voters felt that moderating the forum isn't what they should base their decision for a moderator on.

Vote for Joshua Garcia, he actually has a chance and he'll probably do something about spambots.

Not only in the forums, but the article comment sections.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.