The second weekly video about Axe Fx tips and tricks. In this video we will go true how to use a modulated delay with any effect of your choice.

this is not the area for self-promotion.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

***"What Trashed Hoards"*** (updated 2016-11-27)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Quote by trashedlostfdup

What would be a better page for this video? Please help me...
Quote by trashedlostfdup
Quote by MaxHaze
What would be a better page for this video? Please help me...
Sorry, I think the material is definitely helpful but it comes across as self-promotion. Especially if you post a new thread every time you make a video or a new thread whenever you have a new bit to present about Axe-FX or midi stuff. We do have a list of dedicated threads here but Axe-Fx is not up there yet. Maybe it is time for someone to make a dedicated Axe-Fx thread? I don't know if there is any "protocol" of sorts to make that thread so we can put it in our rules and resources sticky forum.
Last edited by Will Lane at Oct 15, 2016,
If I had made any money from making these videos I would have understand what you are saying but as I wrote this is to help out other people. I have had a lot of help during the years from forums and youtube learning about guitar gear and this is my way of paying back that to contribute to the guitar world...

As Axe Fx is getting to be or has been for a long time now an option to conventional guitar amps it sounds like there should be an Axe Fx thread or a guitar amp modeling thread...
Quote by MaxHaze
If I had made any money from making these videos I would have understand what you are saying but as I wrote this is to help out other people. I have had a lot of help during the years from forums and youtube learning about guitar gear and this is my way of paying back that to contribute to the guitar world...

As Axe Fx is getting to be or has been for a long time now an option to conventional guitar amps it sounds like there should be an Axe Fx thread or a guitar amp modeling thread...

it is in the guidelines. it is what it is.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by MaxHaze

There actually is a modeling thread in desperate need of updating!!! You should post in there. It's been ages since it was regularly used. Do a search and I imagine it will pop up. I think I was the last one to post in it
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Yes it sounds very tempting to post in a "modeling thread in desperate need of updating"...;-)
Quote by MaxHaze
Yes it sounds very tempting to post in a "modeling thread in desperate need of updating"...;-)

go for it!

WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7

Quote by trashedlostfdup

Quote by andersondb7

I've been trying to get it revitalized, especially because there are so many options for a modeling setup now, and I feel like it really will replace the majority of pro rigs but on and off the road in the future.

I love a good tube amp but I've come to the realization that I love tweaking and tone-chasing so much that I kind of have to go modelling to not go broke
Quote by Kyleisthename
You'll go broke either way haha.

Eh not so much. For example, I own a Helix. While it was pricey at a grand used, I have far more options than I even know what to do with and I can tweak to my hearts content. Best of all it sounds pretty great.

In comparison, I have owned so many different tube amps (I honestly have lost count but it's over 50), and I've never been satisfied with even three or four at a time.

I love hearing new sounds, and modeling scratches that itch.
dementiacaptain

I think that the modeling amps has come so far now that you can't hear the differens. I mean can you hear in what song I'm using the Axe Fx here:

Is it in this one

Or this one

Or is it in booth or none of the videos...