I found this guitar (see my profile page) in 1999 and fell in love with the tone. Searched the internet and found very few references to this brand - a small builder in West Nacodoches, Texas. After a number of phone calls, I managed to speak with the builder and understood that he didn't build many. Was just wondering if any of you all have/know of another one...
if its a small builder, i doubt he market his product out of Texas.. I'd love to own a custom built guitar but with my skills i can never justify doing so.
I have Washburn guitars 'Maverick Series' and bass 'Bantam Series' and a few pedals and amps, but man I wish to have more patience and drive practicing my playing, if it's equal to the modding itch, then I'm golden.
Yes I own a bfm guitar. Tom made it for me in 1985 and I play it daily. Mahogany back and sides dreadnought. He didn't make many guitars and mine is number 56. Tom lived in Nacogdoches Texas at the time he made guitars. I've tried on occasion to find him to no avail and would like to know where he is and also want to know about your bfm. I'll send pics next time