My amp unplugged from guitar, is making sounds like pots and pans clanging together, but frequent but sporadic.

I tried a different outlet.

Is this a sign that the tube is going?

It's a bugera v22.

Sounds like interference, but i have it elevated on amp stand and without a cable plugged in, im reading it's the amp??

Thanks in advance,

Boyd
it's a bugera.

get out the fire extinguisher.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

***9V BATTERIES ARE FROM HELL!*** (updated 2016-11-27)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Never heard of metallic clanging from an amp before, take it to a tech.
The above post is in terms of 'YMMV' and 'IMO', etc...

Quote by Offworld92
This debate is exhausting to read.
The guitar world is drowned in fairy dust.
We need to start at the very beginning. What is tone.
yea, bizzare. I can't find anything on it. It's literally like pots and pans banging together sporadically.

Weird....
just return it.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

***9V BATTERIES ARE FROM HELL!*** (updated 2016-11-27)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
How old and what generation? Behringer/Bugera had some teething pains at first, The newer Infinium models have been pretty good, the pre Infinium's were prone to failure at best, So if still under its 3 year warranty send it back , if not take it to a tech, if a pre Infinium throw it away, Or shall I say dispose of properly at an E Waste collection center, It wasn't an expensive amp anyway, I've been beating the crap out of a TriRec Infinium for 3 years now just to see if I can make it fail, So far no luck, But I'll keep trying
It almost sounds like when you bang your amp (accidentally) and you set off the reverb into clanging.
--- Joe ---
07 PRS CE22 || 11 PRS MC58 || 77 Bradley LPC || 04 Ltd EC-1000FM ASB || 95/02 Fender Strat || 03 Epi LP 56 GT P90 || 04 Fender Tele || 10 Epi LP Special II
12 Martin GPCPA4 || 06 Ovation Elite-T
Boss GT100 || Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 || Peavey Bandit 75 || Tech21 Trademark 10
Thanks for the feedback.

I had it set triode vs pentode. Triode is half the power. Not sure when i set it like this, but I probably had it set like that forever and was happy with the tone, so didn't mess with it.

I flipped it to pentode after catching (full power) and havent noticed it since.

Bizzare...but not sweating it anymore